Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation: 6

Craftyy

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
James
My entry. Done in Snapseed and then Photostudio. Really think some of the entries so far are hard to beat!

Attachments

• image-2943863290.png
    image-2943863290.png
    794 KB · Views: 77

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
FX Photo Studio followed by Scratchcam. Great image to work with!

View attachment 2508

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog
Great edit Lisa. I particulary like the grunge effects that looks like folded paper. The one thing I am begining to realise is that there are scores of Apps out there that I have never heard of that can produce some really unusual and great looking edits.

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
My entry. Done in Snapseed and then Photostudio. Really think some of the entries so far are hard to beat!
Another great edit here. There's a lot of edits submitted that are really capturing the atmosphere of the Pennine Moors, and this is a fine example.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Reed said:
This is my interpretation. I gave Woz's photo a dream state in Dream Cam HD. I then brought it into PhotoStudio and applied several filters. It will be tough to judge these as there are many good interpretations here.

Wow!!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Absolutely stonking works on a bit of crumbling stone guys 'n gals, love them all so far... :thumbs:

I think I have said so before, but there is nothing in the rules to prevent the OP from presenting their own interpretation here as well - in fact i would encourage it as I think it would be great to see how they would process their own image... : sneaky:

Of course, if they were to post, they would probably NOT choose their own as the winner... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
This is my interpretation. I gave Woz's photo a dream state in Dream Cam HD. I then brought it into PhotoStudio and applied several filters. It will be tough to judge these as there are many good interpretations here.

View attachment 2541
Very Pop Art. Warhol would be proud! Another great edit Reed and yes this is going to be tough to judge.

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Absolutely stonking works on a bit of crumbling stone guys 'n gals, love them all so far... :thumbs:

I think I have said so before, but there is nothing in the rules to prevent the OP from presenting their own interpretation here as well - in fact i would encourage it as I think it would be great to see how they would process their own image... : sneaky:

Of course, if they were to post, they would probably NOT choose their own as the winner... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D
Thanks Venomator. I was hoping you would ask.
I think the image subject is lost in the background a bit as there a lot of greens and browns that blend together so I've tried to make the ruins stand out. It was a very rainy day when I took the picture so I've tried to give it a "washed out" look as well.
Dynamic Light to give it a HDR Look and make the brickwork stand out.
CinemaFX Charmed Glow filter to wash it out a bit.
Pictureshow for the Rough Edge Frame.
ColorSplash to strip the Colour from the ruins.
IPH-2011-0322.jpg

I promise not to vote for my own edit LOL.

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans

View attachment 2541

Nice one, well done

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
woz1966 said:
Great edit Aaron. Love the brickwork. I really suits the post industrial feel of the subject.

Glad you got what I was going for. One wall crumbles another is created. :)

Robert Davies

MobiFan
Reaction score
Here's my entry!

6120032896_0efc20ed27_z.jpg

First I used Clarity in Camera+ before adding a bit of lightleak and two different textures in PhotoWizard (one texture added a slight vignette style). After that I ran a new version of the photo through Artify! using the Impressionist filter, then I blended both together. Lastly, I added a subtle stylised border in PicFrame.

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Robert Davies said:
Here's my entry!

First I used Clarity in Camera+ before adding a bit of lightleak and two different textures in PhotoWizard (one texture added a slight vignette style). After that I ran a new version of the photo through Artify! using the Impressionist filter, then I blended both together. Lastly, I added a subtle stylised border in PicFrame.

You've done a lot of work on this Robert and the results really show. Top class!