MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
As discussed in AlyZen's thread in Suggestions > Subject to Interpretation < the thought behind this Challenge is to get an idea of two distinct and unique impressions:

1. Where in the World our MobiMembers live, represented by an unprocessed (nekkid) iPhoneography image of their choosing, from their home location;

2. MobiMembers will then process the image to enhance and emphasise the peculiarities of the chosen location in their own interpretation, no holds barred except that the processing must be carried out in an iDevice - iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted > HERE

Specific Rules & Guidelines for this 'Where in the World' Challenge:

1. One unprocessed iPhoneography image will be posted, from somewhere in the World, the home location of and by the MobiMember selected as the next WitW image poster by the current incumbent, once entries have closed;

2. The Challenge will run for most of one week from Sunday, 18th September 2011, closing for entries at, or around, Midnight, Friday, 23rd September 2011.

3. The originator of the nekkid image in the current round will then select his/her favourite image and that lucky iPhoneographer will post the next WitW Challenge image, by the Sunday of that weekend, to start the next round - and so it will go, a One Week turn around for this challenge to keep it moving, so you must keep coming back to check progress and whether you are the lucky nekkid imager...

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for posting up the link, Rog, I couldn't get to a PC to do it today as 1) I was trying to figure out why my iPhone FB images weren't posting to my Wall anymore, unless they were tagged first, 2) we were at a friend's Birthday BBQ which was a wash-out. :)

Mansi Bhatia

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Mansi
Living in the Bay Area has its perks -- we are minutes, or a couple of hours at most, away from snow-clad mountains, sun-drenched beaches, and towering redwoods. And that is what makes it more challenging to choose one photo for you all to play with. I'm going with the one spot that always comforts me: China Beach. You have to pinch yourself to remember you're still in California when you visit the beach. The water is clear and calm, the sand a pristine white. My all-time favorite hangout. Can't wait to see your interpretations of this olloclip wide-angle photo.

image-2979084106.png

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Lovely photo Mansi! Somehow I ran out of time last week so definitely going to play this week!

Mansi Bhatia

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Mansi
Wow! Amazing interpretations. I love the color in yours, Veevs, and the ripples in yours Craftyy. Warren, yours has a magical quality about it that I absolutely adore!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
I went with black and white to provide contrast which brings out the details lost in the color version. It also makes the child stand out better. I used Camera+, PhotoStudio and Dramatic Black and White apps.

Beautiful B&W Sid especially the whites of the waves!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I love everyone's interpretations! Nice work! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
Camera+ (clarify and 70's)
Retouch to remove part of character in the corner and vignetting
AutoPainter (Benson)
Blender for the two images
Retouch to tidy up
Steampunk (for Frame)
PS Express (soft focus)
Blender for the two images
Retouch to tidy up

image-3480449454.png

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Aaron Davis said:
Hi Gang, here's my edit. I used a Frangipani image to blend in DXP, Crop Suey, XProcess and a warm mist filter in Photo FX.

A nice edit Aaron. Very original.