Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation: 8

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Mansi, time to choose the winner for this week's Challenge. It's hard, I know, everyone's submitted such creative and awesome images...but there can be only one ;-)! So, when you're ready, Mansi...

Mansi Bhatia

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Mansi
The toughest decision of my life...harder than when I decided to get married!! Now that's saying something, eh? I love everyone's perspectives ... some more than others, but the image I can rest my eyes on for a long time, because of its simple yet magical quality is AMMullan's golden sand beach. While all of you are winners in my eyes, the bragging rights for this one go to one of our newest MobiTog members! Congratulations!! :thumbs:

AMMullan

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Allan
Oh wow, how's that for something nice to wake up to huh :) Thanks Mansi, really appreciate the kind words and agree that there were some amazing perspectives on the photo this week (as always!).

Right then, best be going out and finding something rocking in London town :)

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
AMMullan said:
Oh wow, how's that for something nice to wake up to huh :) Thanks Mansi, really appreciate the kind words and agree that there were some amazing perspectives on the photo this week (as always!).

Right then, best be going out and finding something rocking in London town :)

Well done, and well deserved.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AMMullan said:

Congratulations!!! :D Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Nice one Allan... :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing how you represent London with the new WitW iMage from Londinium... :)

I will post up the new thread after lunch today (unless it is already done!)... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

AMMullan

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Allan
Thanks to everyone for their very kind comments :) The new nekkid image is up, can't wait to see what people come up with! :)

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congrats Allen! Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Reed

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The toughest decision of my life...harder than when I decided to get married!! Now that's saying something, eh? I love everyone's perspectives ... some more than others, but the image I can rest my eyes on for a long time, because of its simple yet magical quality is AMMullan's golden sand beach. While all of you are winners in my eyes, the bragging rights for this one go to one of our newest MobiTog members! Congratulations!! :thumbs:
Congrats Allan. Nice Job!