Where in the World... Subject to Interpretation!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Bryan, I like how the music doesn't show up in the image til you look closer, it's almost like an optical illusion! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Aaron Davis said:
I should have said, "where to next?"

Lol Aaron, you reminded me of that fish in Finding Nemo, at the end when they're in the water still in their plastic bags, and he says "Now what?" ;-)

I guess, like Richard says, the Challenge will wrap up by the the weekend, and hopefully we can vote for our fav entry and whoever created the fav contributes the next image. I second the Rogue's Gallery idea...it would be great to see the images side by side, somewhere on Mobi.

I'm working blind here on the iPhone as there are no Vote buttons I can see, maybe it's different on the PC version? How do we vote?

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
I'm working blind here on the iPhone as there are no Vote buttons I can see, maybe it's different on the PC version? How do we vote?
Are we actually voting on faves? I thought this was just a challenge to see what members could do. I may be wrong. Guess it's how competitive you feel. :sneaky:

BTW, with the weekend fast approaching has any thought been given to where the next image is coming from? Anyone organising this?

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Are we actually voting on faves? I thought this was just a challenge to see what members could do. I may be wrong. Guess it's how competitive you feel. :sneaky:

BTW, with the weekend fast approaching has any thought been given to where the next image is coming from? Anyone organising this?

Richard, in my original post I proposed that we all voted for our fav image, then whoever created that image will be the contributor of the next image, and so on down the line. In the absence of Voting buttons (?) we could just shout out the person whose image we favour most, the Mods can do a head count and then the "winner" is announced, then the next image is posted up.

Roger & Matt - wherefore art thous?

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
OK, Alyzen, understood. I really must learn to read posts fully before commenting on them. :(

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
We could just use the like button and whoever gets the most wins.
Good idea. Or use the Poll option, as long as someone is willing to list all the entrants. Either way an effort should be made to get as many members to participate as possible, not just the 'regulars' like us.

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Aaron Davis said:
I've been caught by that quite a few times now.

Same here ... many a time I forget that there's sometimes a Previous Page :p!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Roger or Matt - what's happening? How do we choose either the people's favourite, or the next person to post an image? :)

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Roger or Matt - what's happening? How do we choose either the people's favourite, or the next person to post an image? :)

Specific Rules & Guidelines for this 'Where in the World' Challenge:

1. One unprocessed iPhoneography image will be posted, from somewhere in the World, the home location of and by the MobiMember selected as the winner of the poll that will be opened once entries have closed. In the event of a tie, the Thread Originator will choose the winner;

2. The Challenge will run for one week from Sunday, 24th July 2011, closing for entries and opening for voting at, or around, Midnight, Sunday, 31st July.

Poll will be set tomorrow as per the Specifics above... :)

I've still got mine to submit anyway, so closing cannot happen yet.. :lmao:

Some awesome entries so far people's but there MUST be more to come surely... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
A superb image to play with Aly and really envious you have stuff like this on your doorstep... :thumbs:

So, I have always longed for faraway idyllic beaches in much warmer climes than I am used to, especially Australian locales... :)

I have tried to achieve that feeeling of forever far away, or distance disappearing into the neverland... :eek:

Blasted this through FX Photo Studio and cropped to give a more powerful lead-in with the shore line, deepened and enriched the colours and then added a blur effect to emphasize the unreachable, heightened with a little vignette and a random frame courtesy of my little dice friend... :D

image-1667273066.png

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
VOTING IS NOW OPEN... :cool:

Entries are now closed guys 'n gals and thank you all for some truly stunning interpretations of Aly's Perth beach scene, a stunning image in its own right... :D

Choose your favourite images from all of those entries above this post and place your votes in the voting thread, linked below >

Where in the World - VOTING