richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Hard to believe we're already on our fifth Where in the World challenge. I thought it might be fun to to look back and see what's been featured so far, who the winners were and who participated. But first a few stats:

Challenges completed so far - 4
Number of countries featured - 3 (Australia x2, USA x2, UK)
Most participants in a challenge - 12 (WitW #3)

Challenges:
1/ City Beach, Perth, Australia by AlyZen
Winner: Veevs
Participants: Aaron, bphaia, Jilly G, lisamjw, richardcb, Robert Davies, Smooth, Veevs, Venomator.

2/ Windsor Castle, UK by Veevs
Winner: bphaia
Participants: Aaron, AlyZen, ashcroft54, bphaia, Jilly G, lisamjw, Robert Davies.

3/ Arizona cacti, USA by bphaia
Winner: RoseCat
Participants: Aaron, AlyZen, Craftyy, Jilly G, Ladfromlancs, lisamjw, Reed, Renee, Robert Davies, RoseCat, Suresh Rao (x2), Venomator.

4/ Church grounds, New Jersey, USA by RoseCat
Winner: AlyZen
Participants: Aaron, AlyZen, AMMullan, Craftyy, bphaia, Jilly G, Ladfromlancs, lisamjw, mrtnwild, Reed, Robert Davies.

5/ Wind turbine, Western Australia by AlyZen (in progress)

So congrats to all the winners thus far and let's hope to see more countries featured in WitW as we move on. If there's any interest I'll try to keep these stats updated as the challenges continue.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Most excellent idea Richard, thank you for taking the time to compile this list... :thumbs:

Wouldn't it be great to include the original and winning images side by side for each Challenge though... :sneaky:

Great work sir... :D

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Great idea for compiling this list! Can't believe we're already on our 5th challenge! Way to go Mobi members!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Wouldn't it be great to include the original and winning images side by side for each Challenge though... :sneaky:
Yes, I was thinking along the same lines, Rog. Maybe it would be better as a blog entry, what do you think?

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Great idea Richard, would be an ideal Blog topic tbh, as it will have weekly interest to keep updating it too... :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Keep up the good work...perfect for the blog!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Awesome Richard!! Thanks for doing this...was cool to see the history. :D

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Thanks for the great response. This thread has been moved to a new blog in the Blog section. So check out Where in the World - The Winners' Circle, complete with images, right now! :thumbs:

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Waahhhhhhhhhh you left me out of Challenge 3 - thought you werent going to put me in the corner ;) I did the Cactus! Just missed out last week as was in Ruskiland!

But great thread Richard!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Veevs said:
Waahhhhhhhhhh you left me out of Challenge 3 - thought you werent going to put me in the corner ;) I did the Cactus! Just missed out last week as was in Ruskiland!

But great thread Richard!

Sorry I didn't catch this omission, Veevs!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't catch this omission, Veevs!

LOL Lisa I caught it this time, thanks for catching the other one - think am getting a being left out complex disorder :confused::oops::p

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
My fault, Veevs. Now corrected in the new blog version - which is the official record of this challenge.

Hand me a dunce's cap and I'll got stand in the corner. :(

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Veevs said:
LOL Lisa I caught it this time, thanks for catching the other one - think am getting a being left out complex disorder :confused::oops::p
Glad to help out. I don't like to see anyone become disordered!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
BIG HUGS TO VEEVS, and that's an order, folks! Just because she defected to Russia for 6 days doesn't mean we don't still love her :D!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My fault, Veevs. Now corrected in the new blog version - which is the official record of this challenge.

Hand me a dunce's cap and I'll got stand in the corner. :(

OK you can come out the corner now Richard but behave! :p