• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Dolly Where's Dolly?

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Here is a Challenge with a difference, where Everyone's a winner :thumbs:. You may be familiar with the very English notion of garden gnomes travelling the world and sending back postcards from abroad...well, Victoria "vixenscry" gave me the idea when she started putting images of her sheep into her interpretations of other Mobimembers' images. That particular sheep is named "DOLLY" after the famous English cloned sheep. Victoria's girls came up with the title for this Challenge "Where's Dolly?" :cool:.

So, here's how it works: Vixenscry will post an unedited image of DOLLY here. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use your Apps to juxtapose DOLLY into various locations that she and her kind would never be in otherwise. It's like a version of our Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation Challenge idea, only this time with DOLLY as the main star attraction.

Let's see just how creative you can get! This is an ongoing Challenge, with no deadlines, and you may submit as many images as you like at any time. So...WHERE'S DOLLY?

domtronix

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Dom
Wow - this sounds great. But.... Can anyone give me an idea of the sort of apps that will do this - I don't have any yet???
Dom

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Victoria Martin
I have 3 images of dolly , she is in a slightly different pose in each ! Here is my first happy travels dolly !

image-3506806121.png

image-2134749699.png

Here's a big n a little image incase my iPod pixelation. Is a problem , enjoy !

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Victoria Martin
Well could I resist !

image-2705030484.png

Dolly's in Shropshire , uk ! :D juxtaposer n an image taken on the way home today ! Snapseed n grungtastic ! Framed it with a frame fom pxlr called Britain !

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I. LOVE. THIS. CHALLENGE!!!!! :D :D :D

What a fab idea, and Vix you know how much I love Dolly!!!! :inlove:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
domtronix said:
Wow - this sounds great. But.... Can anyone give me an idea of the sort of apps that will do this - I don't have any yet???
Dom

Juxtaposer and Blender will be perfect!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
So, here's how it works: Vixenscry will post an unedited image of DOLLY here. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use your Apps to juxtapose DOLLY into various locations that she and her kind would never be in otherwise. It's like a version of our Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation Challenge idea, only this time with DOLLY as the main star attraction.
?
Oh my lord. Aly, did you find Venomator's secret supply of Creme de Menthe in the staff room again? :confused:

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Victoria Martin
RoseCat said:
Dolly thought she'd try her hand at some graffiti.

Blender & Camera+

That's E X C E L E N T ! Sorry me just having a waynes world moment :D ! Fab back drop !

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Victoria Martin
Call to all you mobitoggers and iPhoneographers extraordinaire ! Let's put dolly all over the globe ! Idolly !

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Okay....this is my FAVORITE thread now. :D :lmao:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
LOLOL!!!!

We should make a MobiBook out of all the pics!!!! Put it on RedBubble!!! :D :D :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
:lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

You even got her feet IN the sand!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!