• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Dolly Where's Dolly?

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,704
Hope you guys and gals have purchased your Schleich "Standing Sheep" Dolly figure, or are about to, for the next step in Dolly evolution, the "Dolly : Postcards from Ewe" Challenge?!
 

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Messages
28,430
Reaction score
31,748
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Hope you guys and gals have purchased your Schleich "Standing Sheep" Dolly figure, or are about to, for the next step in Dolly evolution, the "Dolly : Postcards from Ewe" Challenge?!

Ordered mine yesterday!
 

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,704
DALI DOLLY

image-3588026792.png
 

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Messages
7,119
Reaction score
20,892
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Hope you guys and gals have purchased your Schleich "Standing Sheep" Dolly figure, or are about to, for the next step in Dolly evolution, the "Dolly : Postcards from Ewe" Challenge?!
Mine is due to arrive on the 30th :(
...hoping the US Postal Service comes through and gets it here before we leave for Florida Saturday!!
 

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,704
MsDee said:
Mine is due to arrive on the 30th :(
...hoping the US Postal Service comes through and gets it here before we leave for Florida Saturday!!

I hope so too! You might be able to get Dolly at a good toy store, or a model store where they sell farm animal figures to go with settings for train sets?
 

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Messages
7,119
Reaction score
20,892
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
I hope so too! You might be able to get Dolly at a good toy store, or a model store where they sell farm animal figures to go with settings for train sets?
Thanks for the tip, we do have a hobby store... I'll check it out!! :)
 

lkbside

MobiLurver
Messages
2,942
Reaction score
12,179
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Steve said:
After hearing about what the cow did over the moon, Dolly decided to go one better. Image curtesy of NASA.

Another perfect interpretation. Queue up Sinatra's "Fly me to the Moon" on the video!
 

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Messages
59,159
Reaction score
97,942
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Steve said:
I just couldn't help myself...

Oh. How. I. LOVE. This!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog
 

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Messages
59,159
Reaction score
97,942
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Steve said:
Ever the fitness freak...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog
 
Top