Dolly Where's Dolly?

Dolly hitches a ride down 5th Avenue, New York. On her way to the shops, presumably. Not sure the driver can see where he's going, though, baaaa!! :p

image-2668384591.png

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Dolly hitches a ride down 5th Avenue, New York. On her way to the shops, presumably. Not sure the driver can see where he's going, though, baaaa!! :p

Bwaaaahaaahaaaahaa!!!!

OMG...this thread is cracking me up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Baaaa!! We know you guys are using Juxtaposer and Blender, I was wondering what other blending apps are being used? Might be an ideal time for us to hone our skills with apps new to us.

vixenscry said:
Car dolly'd ! Got out to snap the sunset and look who got in :D

Hey Vix - that your car? I also have a red mark 1!! Never had a sheep in it though ....

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Baaaa!! We know you guys are using Juxtaposer and Blender, I was wondering what other blending apps are being used? Might be an ideal time for us to hone our skills with apps new to us.

I had never done this kind of editing on my ipad - just on my computer with Photoshop. I used Photoforge2 since I don't yet have Blender or Juxtaposer, but I guess I will pop for them now. I did not find Photoforge at all intuitive and had to watch a short YouTube video to figure it out. I also didn't find it very easy to make a "selection" of Dolly and think she looks way better in all the other photos posted. Also, there was no way to save the selection complete of Dolly for another photo, you basically have to start all over again.

lkbside said:
I had never done this kind of editing on my ipad - just on my computer with Photoshop. I used Photoforge2 since I don't yet have Blender or Juxtaposer, but I guess I will pop for them now. I did not find Photoforge at all intuitive and had to watch a short YouTube video to figure it out. I also didn't find it very easy to make a "selection" of Dolly and think she looks way better in all the other photos posted. Also, there was no way to save the selection complete of Dolly for another photo, you basically have to start all over again.

Leslie do you have PhotoWizard? That is also a good app to make selections - it has a good mask

Back
Top Bottom