Dolly Where's Dolly?

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
OMG We've created a monster?!! We're definitely going to have to create a 'Where's Dolly?" book out of this, if not now, certainly at the end of the year. Or, a "Where's Dolly" calender? :D DOLLY ROCKS!

Yes, yes and YES!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

My first where's dolly and my first mobitog meet up all in one!!

Did you know dolly was a sign of wealth and prestige? She must be, cause there she is as a hood ornament.

image-3759304805.png

ValeriGail said:

Did you know dolly was a sign of wealth and prestige? She must be, cause there she is as a hood ornament.

Nice job Valeri!! Great to meet you and Peter today (and your family too).

ValeriGail said:

Awesome :D

ValeriGail said:

LOLOL!!! Hilarious!! And how fun!!! ((jealous))

lisamjw said:
Nice job Valeri!! Great to meet you and Peter today (and your family too).

Thanks! Dolly had a hard time deciding where she wanted to be... At first going to the left, then to the right but ultimately deciding she was worth the coveted position on the hood. I mean, after all she is Dolly! Next thing you know, she'll be on a corvette and doing car mags! ;)

I had a blast and It was wonderful meeting both you and Peter as well. I'm hoping we can get together again! I'll hopefully be on time the next time! Lol.

ValeriGail said:
Thanks! Dolly had a hard time deciding where she wanted to be... At first going to the left, then to the right but ultimately deciding she was worth the coveted position on the hood. I mean, after all she is Dolly! Next thing you know, she'll be on a corvette and doing car mags! ;)

I had a blast and It was wonderful meeting both you and Peter as well. I'm hoping we can get together again! I'll hopefully be on time the next time! Lol.

I had a great time as well. Sorry i coukdnt stay longer :-( I think you picked just the right spot for our Miss Dolly! Let's definitely get together again!!

vixenscry said:
And the rain rain rain came down down down in rushing rising rivlets ! Ooh it's like the rain forest here in the uk !

dolly on the lawn at moor park , my husbands school ! Sporting her croc wellies and a hello kitty umbrella :D

One of my favs Vix!

ValeriGail said:

A Mobi Meet. That's great. I am hoping for a central Florida one someday.

Reed said:
A Mobi Meet. That's great. I am hoping for a central Florida one someday.

Reed, where in FL are you. I seem to end up down there fairly often. I was in Tampa in Jan and Amelia Island in April.

Cat, next time I'm in the city I will shoot you a message.

MsDee said:
Ok... can't resist anymore...

She is waiting for the white water rafters to their make practice runs at White Water Park in Wausau, Wisconsin on their way to the Olympics!

Lol :D

MsDee said:
Ok... can't resist anymore...

She is waiting for the white water rafters to their make practice runs at White Water Park in Wausau, Wisconsin on their way to the Olympics!

Heeheehee!!!! Great!! :D

Back
Top Bottom