Dolly Where's Dolly?

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Here is a Challenge with a difference, where Everyone's a winner :thumbs:. You may be familiar with the very English notion of garden gnomes travelling the world and sending back postcards from abroad...well, Victoria "vixenscry" gave me the idea when she started putting images of her sheep into her interpretations of other Mobimembers' images. That particular sheep is named "DOLLY" after the famous English cloned sheep. Victoria's girls came up with the title for this Challenge "Where's Dolly?" :cool:.

So, here's how it works: Vixenscry will post an unedited image of DOLLY here. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use your Apps to juxtapose DOLLY into various locations that she and her kind would never be in otherwise. It's like a version of our Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation Challenge idea, only this time with DOLLY as the main star attraction.

Let's see just how creative you can get! This is an ongoing Challenge, with no deadlines, and you may submit as many images as you like at any time. So...WHERE'S DOLLY?

Wow - this sounds great. But.... Can anyone give me an idea of the sort of apps that will do this - I don't have any yet???
Dom

I have 3 images of dolly , she is in a slightly different pose in each ! Here is my first happy travels dolly !

image-3506806121.png

image-2134749699.png

Here's a big n a little image incase my iPod pixelation. Is a problem , enjoy !

domtronix said:
Wow - this sounds great. But.... Can anyone give me an idea of the sort of apps that will do this - I don't have any yet???
Dom

Juxtaposer and Blender will be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

So, here's how it works: Vixenscry will post an unedited image of DOLLY here. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use your Apps to juxtapose DOLLY into various locations that she and her kind would never be in otherwise. It's like a version of our Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation Challenge idea, only this time with DOLLY as the main star attraction.
?
Oh my lord. Aly, did you find Venomator's secret supply of Creme de Menthe in the staff room again? :confused:

RoseCat said:
Dolly thought she'd try her hand at some graffiti.

Blender & Camera+

That's E X C E L E N T ! Sorry me just having a waynes world moment :D ! Fab back drop !

Call to all you mobitoggers and iPhoneographers extraordinaire ! Let's put dolly all over the globe ! Idolly !

LOLOL!!!!

We should make a MobiBook out of all the pics!!!! Put it on RedBubble!!! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom