Dolly Where's Dolly?

After all the great edits it was really hard to come up with something! Thanks for all the comments

pametz said:
Once I get past a presentation next week I still want to drop these into Animoto and make a video compilation.

Even better, the first week of July my life will mostly be sitting in an arena watching a project install and answering questions. I will also have Premiere Pro and After Effects going as I build some animations. Might be a great time to drop all the stills in and really have some fun with it. What would the perfect background music be?

pametz said:
Even better, the first week of July my life will mostly be sitting in an arena watching a project install and answering questions. I will also have Premiere Pro and After Effects going as I build some animations. Might be a great time to drop all the stills in and really have some fun with it. What would the perfect background music be?

Hello dolly Louis Armstrong ?

vixenscry said:

That would def be the go to choice. I was thinking that might make a good selection for the credit roll with all contributors.

vixenscry said:

My first thought was So Glad You Came by The Wanted (after Hello Dolly which is pretty slow). Getting a lot of airplay now. Other thoughts that have passed through my disturbed little brain . . . Travelin' Band-Creedance Clearwater Revival, Runway Baby-REO Speedwagon, Livin' La Vida Loca-Ricky Martin or Traveling without Moving a dance track but not sure of the artist. La Vida Loca would certainly allow for some fun edits and effects.

The original hello dolly , on iTunes Louis Armstrong collection is quit fast , but love vida loca , anyone out there got any more suggestions , think sassy is good :D

After hearing about what the cow did over the moon, Dolly decided to go one better. Image curtesy of NASA.

image-1691769158.png

Steve said:
After hearing about what the cow did over the moon, Dolly decided to go one better. Image curtesy of NASA.

LMAO!!!!!! :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Steve said:
Ah excuse me, Dolly, excuse me - no it's where's WALLY. WALLY.

Perhaps they forgot to clone the ears.

I'm going to stop now. Promise lol

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Steve said:

My daughter loves this !

My first thought was So Glad You Came by The Wanted (after Hello Dolly which is pretty slow). Getting a lot of airplay now. Other thoughts that have passed through my disturbed little brain . . . Travelin' Band-Creedance Clearwater Revival, Runway Baby-REO Speedwagon, Livin' La Vida Loca-Ricky Martin or Traveling without Moving a dance track but not sure of the artist. La Vida Loca would certainly allow for some fun edits and effects.
how about rockin all over the world ,status quo did it ,but i think its john foggarty ?

Steve said:

Steve said:

Love these especially the astronaut shot!!!

vixenscry said:
how about rockin all over the world ,status quo did it ,but i think its john foggarty ?

Nice idea. I'll have to relisten to that one. I like the idea of going a little old school with Dolly.

Back
Top Bottom