Dolly Where's Dolly?

Hope you guys and gals have purchased your Schleich "Standing Sheep" Dolly figure, or are about to, for the next step in Dolly evolution, the "Dolly : Postcards from Ewe" Challenge?!

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Hope you guys and gals have purchased your Schleich "Standing Sheep" Dolly figure, or are about to, for the next step in Dolly evolution, the "Dolly : Postcards from Ewe" Challenge?!

Ordered mine yesterday!

DALI DOLLY

image-3588026792.png

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Mine is due to arrive on the 30th :(
...hoping the US Postal Service comes through and gets it here before we leave for Florida Saturday!!

MsDee said:
Mine is due to arrive on the 30th :(
...hoping the US Postal Service comes through and gets it here before we leave for Florida Saturday!!

I hope so too! You might be able to get Dolly at a good toy store, or a model store where they sell farm animal figures to go with settings for train sets?

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
I hope so too! You might be able to get Dolly at a good toy store, or a model store where they sell farm animal figures to go with settings for train sets?
Thanks for the tip, we do have a hobby store... I'll check it out!! :)

Steve said:
After hearing about what the cow did over the moon, Dolly decided to go one better. Image curtesy of NASA.

Another perfect interpretation. Queue up Sinatra's "Fly me to the Moon" on the video!

Back
Top Bottom