• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Which do you prefer ?

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
It's close, but I prefer the second image. It's brighter, which brings out more of the details for me, and I like the crop better. (Plus I find that my eyes keep going to that part of a garbage can on the right in the first image.)

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Hmm, the second one with the crop of the first one but keeping the foreground.

2nd one feels more natural to me.

John, any special processing like HDR camera mode or just raised the shadows and overall exposure?

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
They are taken at different times of the day which complicates things. I prefer the first crop and processing but prefer the lighting on the second (apart from the light behind the trees which is blown out.)