WildPlace's Random Stuff

3rd January 2023 - Out birding again, making the most of the dry weather (though we had rain and gales overnight). We stopped here and all the sheep came running, I had to hang out of the window and say “sorry guys, I’m not your crofter, I haven’t come to feed you!”
2725908C-06E5-42E6-ABC7-3A476126B91D.jpeg

Native camera, a little DistressedFX a little LensFlare

3rd January 2023 - Out birding again, making the most of the dry weather (though we had rain and gales overnight). We stopped here and all the sheep came running, I had to hang out of the window and say “sorry guys, I’m not your crofter, I haven’t come to feed you!”
View attachment 188695
Native camera, a little DistressedFX a little LensFlare
I love the sunbeams peaking down! What do the colors signify?

4th January 2023 - Sunrise at Berneray and there were two Otters, a mum and a cub playing near the ferry slipway, obviously I wasn't going to get much with my phone but it was an amazing sight through my binoculars. Not able to get much details in the very contrasty light even with my DSLR and big lens either but it made my day :)

IMG_1785.jpg

iPhone X native camera, no edit.

IMG_1786.jpg

Back of camera shot on the DSLR, two heads just visible :)

4th January 2023 - Sunrise at Berneray and there were two Otters, a mum and a cub playing near the ferry slipway, obviously I wasn't going to get much with my phone but it was an amazing sight through my binoculars. Not able to get much details in the very contrasty light even with my DSLR and big lens either but it made my day :)

View attachment 188720
iPhone X native camera, no edit.

View attachment 188719
Back of camera shot on the DSLR, two heads just visible :)
I love otters.... :inlove:

7th January 2023 - Ventured down to the golf course, there's so much water about. There are cows on the golf course from mid-October to mid-May, the golf club fence parts of the course off so the cows can't make a mess. It was cold today, although 6C with the windchill it was 0C and by the time I got home I felt like my eyes were frozen into their sockets. Haha, that's not really cold compared with what some of you guys get...

HipstamaticPhoto-694799849.948838.JPG

iPhone X, Hipstamatic

16th January 2023 - A nice change from dreary greyness and I was lucky that I didn't have to go out anywhere today. Woke up to snow and it continued on and off most of the day.

All iPhone X and Hipstamatic

HipstamaticPhoto-695556641.940152.JPG

This morning, through the window

20230116_SnowySunset-small.jpg

Couldn't resist the sun rays, mid afternoon

20230116_LateAfternoonSnow-small.jpg

The house down the road, looking towards the sea (you can't see the sea from here though)

16th January 2023 - A nice change from dreary greyness and I was lucky that I didn't have to go out anywhere today. Woke up to snow and it continued on and off most of the day.

All iPhone X and Hipstamatic

View attachment 189033
This morning, through the window

View attachment 189035
Couldn't resist the sun rays, mid afternoon

View attachment 189034
The house down the road, looking towards the sea (you can't see the sea from here though)
Wow, I wouldn't have expected that purple tint to work, but it does! And I think it goes well with the fogginess Hipsta added around the edges.

Back
Top Bottom