Wireless/Bluetooth earbuds

When we put in a new shower some time back, the lady at the showroom wanted me to buy this high tech shower panel where you could set each person’s ideal temperature yadda, yadda. Geez, can you imagine if that thing goes wrong. A fortune to repair and it’s bound to go wrong. I delight in just being able to turn it on - the temperature is set anyway. Since then I realised how much I change the temperature a fraction depending on how cold it is. Imagine having to work out the damn panel each time. :rolleyes:
It's one of the reasons my cheap headset is my favorite. I've repaired it with gaffer tape and put in a new battery when the old one stopped carrying a charge. Can't see me doing much with the stupid price huawei buds when they stop working, i've seen the tech specs and gaffer tape aint gonna do it.

Hi! From my experience, as you have an 12 go for the arpods pro, if possible. The main reason to avoid anothers is that you get all from the earphones features and performance. Bying from other brands you wont get all the features they have to offer. I had the airpods and airpods pro. For my ear,
thanks so much, Ricardo :)

Back
Top Bottom