• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

World Photography Day

RHKing

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
image.jpeg
Wishing everyone here a Creative and Happy World Photography Day!
Here is the image that got me fired up about iPhoneography. It's my son on a metal slide in a play park. It was the second day of having my first iPhone (a 4S) in 2012 the sun was blinding, I couldn't focus so I placed the iPhone at the bottom of the slide and clicked, 1 shot and I was stunned with the colours and symmetry. Only minor editing in Snapseed

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
View attachment 80918Wishing everyone here a Creative and Happy World Photography Day!
Here is the image that got me fired up about iPhoneography. It's my son on a metal slide in a play park. It was the second day of having my first iPhone (a 4S) in 2012 the sun was blinding, I couldn't focus so I placed the iPhone at the bottom of the slide and clicked, 1 shot and I was stunned with the colours and symmetry. Only minor editing in Snapseed
Wow. What a start. And you never looked back! :thumbs: :)

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
View attachment 80918Wishing everyone here a Creative and Happy World Photography Day!
Brilliant shot !

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
WOW!!! How cool is this?? :inlove: Thank you for sharing this.... Seems like it's been forever since mobile photography came about, but really just 5 or so years. I love the genre and I love our community!! :inlove: