Mobi365 Wotanicus' Project 365 - 2021

Wow, Bill, you really were inspired on your holiday. We had a short trip to Norfolk September last year otherwise it will be two years soon since my last proper holiday. Just couldn’t even be bothered to go out and get some pics after our dusting of snow today. I feel like I have reached rock bottom.
Aw Hell Ann - you were doing so well recently with your touring and shooting. I did wonder why you had slowed up. Don't stop, make an effort to get out and about, you can't let something like thissrule your life

Aw Hell Ann - you were doing so well recently with your touring and shooting. I did wonder why you had slowed up. Don't stop, make an effort to get out and about, you can't let something like thissrule your life
Besides which, 90% of my snaps are not even considered, certainly not inspirational. I took my camera, a bag of kit and my phone and pc and just snapped away regardless. Just being away from work and home was a huge bonus, so each of these little windows on my holiday will come in handy now i'm back home and in work. I can look at the snaps and bathe in the pleasant memory they invoke. For a few seconds I can be back in Cornwall. Deffo a Kodak moment.

November 30 - A little reminder of time by the seaside.
A67236F6-3A34-42F6-8BBF-3F0B359C1FE1.jpeg
A44578FB-9EB0-4844-BD2B-E5F8452D15DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom