Mobi365 Wotanicus' Project 365 - 2021

September 26 - tinkering with Fimo Portra VC and the little icon it brings onto the screen. On my iphone Mini, its tiny, but looks like it might be a portait mode. Couldnt find any guinea pigs, so shot some still life to see what it does.
View attachment 171708
Above - Portrait Mode Noticable lack of focus around edges of the square frame when applied.

Below - Standard Mode pin sharp all round in standard mode. Seems to focus on the centre of the image.

View attachment 171709
The android VC has no icon, so I'm not sure what you're doing here !

The android VC has no icon, so I'm not sure what you're doing here !
65A5FF2A-A684-4ABA-8A90-DDB72F736240.jpeg
495DD31F-FA03-4BCE-BEBC-0175C7617367.jpeg

Excuse the crap quality, had to resort to my ancient samsung tablet. First pic is Portra NC, second is Portra VC - note the third icon above the focus wheel!

September 1 2021 - So here we are, a month in already. Seems like I have been doing the Mobitog thing for ages. I have been upgraded to 'Mobipassionata', which I quite like, I wonder if there's a 'Mobiobsessive' label to come?
I'm doing the last minute IOTM run. You've more pages of output this month than anyone else I as far as I can tell. Nice work. :D
:notworthy:

cheers Riz - I was pleased with that spider shot, he couldn't have posed better. The 365 project is helping me focus and making me shoot every day, even if its just banality.

Back
Top Bottom