Mobi365 Wotanicus' Project 365 - 2021

Thats quite flattering that you went to the trouble of sourcing a quote Ted. I do like to add a secondary element with a suggestive title. Its probably derived unconciously from Cock Robin, as I had a book of quite unpleasant fairy stories and nursery rhymes as a child and the idea of poor Cock Robin getting nailed with an arrow stuck with me. The main inspiration was actually Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, when he's on the beach with Sean Connery and Jones Senior says 'I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne!' and then reels off an entirely spurious quote about natural things being employed as his armies. On the photography side, this time of year thousands of geese pass over my house from the nearby wetlands sanctuary to gather in a field near the canal. The air is literally full of them and their calls are quite mournful and sad and it always reminds me of the onset of winter.

Thats quite flattering that you went to the trouble of sourcing a quote Ted. I do like to add a secondary element with a suggestive title. Its probably derived unconciously from Cock Robin, as I had a book of quite unpleasant fairy stories and nursery rhymes as a child and the idea of poor Cock Robin getting nailed with an arrow stuck with me. The main inspiration was actually Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, when he's on the beach with Sean Connery and Jones Senior says 'I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne!' and then reels off an entirely spurious quote about natural things being employed as his armies. On the photography side, this time of year thousands of geese pass over my house from the nearby wetlands sanctuary to gather in a field near the canal. The air is literally full of them and their calls are quite mournful and sad and it always reminds me of the onset of winter.
I know that feeling. It’s magic watching the cranes, and geese and swans passing over my head, but it makes me sad too. In six months it will be the opposite - I can’t wait :)

October 12 - Passer By Blackie
262CA3B3-0B8E-42BC-BAA6-34CD7E6FDA40.jpeg
07C462A0-83BC-451A-BA12-CA73E1BA0DDC.jpeg
48E5CB78-C9CE-40D0-9D15-B8503E5C84DE.jpeg

I know that feeling. It’s magic watching the cranes, and geese and swans passing over my head, but it makes me sad too. In six months it will be the opposite - I can’t wait :)
Yes! We have tons of migrating birds go over. I yell”wait! Come back! Just give me another week!”

Back
Top Bottom