Mobi365 Wotanicus' Project 365 - 2021

July 26 - Stratified
2C8C1F3F-4C87-4804-8E6A-40FE70CC6AB1.jpeg

August 1 - And, relax.

Well thats 365 says under my belt and time for a break. If anyone is considering doing a 365 Assignment, I would say wholeheartedly, if you can, do it. Great fun and a lesson in practice and procedure. Ive got a holiday coming up in September, so looking forward to a travelogue opportunity, rather than snapping the quotidian and mundane. I might actually be able to put some of the techniques ive learned on here to good use!

So, as a final image, going right back to old school with a shot through a period magic lantern, which i'm converting into a camera obscura.

See you on the next roll!
6527E6AD-F916-4250-8EA6-AB910A0F754E.jpeg
124FEF7C-731C-41D6-AFD4-29EE0DC2F2CD.jpeg

August 1 - And, relax.

Well thats 365 says under my belt and time for a break. If anyone is considering doing a 365 Assignment, I would say wholeheartedly, if you can, do it. Great fun and a lesson in practice and procedure. Ive got a holiday coming up in September, so looking forward to a travelogue opportunity, rather than snapping the
View attachment 183947View attachment 183948
Congratulations!!! It’s quite a feat.

August 1 - And, relax.

Well thats 365 says under my belt and time for a break. If anyone is considering doing a 365 Assignment, I would say wholeheartedly, if you can, do it. Great fun and a lesson in practice and procedure. Ive got a holiday coming up in September, so looking forward to a travelogue opportunity, rather than snapping the quotidian and mundane. I might actually be able to put some of the techniques ive learned on here to good use!

So, as a final image, going right back to old school with a shot through a period magic lantern, which i'm converting into a camera obscura.

Well done Bill, your images have always been a delight to view. I'm a bit concerned we are going to have WOTANICUS free days now :eek:

Congrats, Bill, and thanks for taking us along for the ride! Look forward to your next travelogue.

PS: What‘s wrong with quotidian and mundane ?? I‘m sure someone (probably Shakespeare) has said that masterful photography is precisely the art of rendering into art the quotidian and the mundane.

(Don’t quote me on that, it could have been Oscar Wilde)

Congrats, Bill, and thanks for taking us along for the ride! Look forward to your next travelogue.

PS: What‘s wrong with quotidian and mundane ?? I‘m sure someone (probably Shakespeare) has said that masterful photography is precisely the art of rendering into art the quotidian and the mundane.

(Don’t quote me on that, it could have been Oscar Wilde)
Wasn't it Wilde who said it was either him or the wallpaper had to go? I can only take so many more shots of the A59 running past my house, I need a change of scenery!

August 1 - And, relax.

Well done! We’ll miss you here though.:(

Back
Top Bottom