• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Would you Upgrade for new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro or iPhone 11pro Max

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I know....weird. And now it’s at 75% 74% and I have it on Low Power Mode. :confused:
iCloud Backup or iCloud Photos maybe? If it's either one of those, it should clear up on its own.

You could also try putting your phone in Airplane Mode for a while to see if that changes the battery drain rate.

carlos

MobiLurver
Real Name
Carlos Austin
Device
iPhone 6s
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Expensive.
Would have been better had they added a macro lens to the pro.
I friend got one, detail is impressive. But how long can this madness of upgrading go on for especially as it has been reported that Apple jacked up their prices 30% over all recently to their line up.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
iCloud Backup or iCloud Photos maybe? If it's either one of those, it should clear up on its own.

You could also try putting your phone in Airplane Mode for a while to see if that changes the battery drain rate.
I rebooted it yesterday, and it seems to be a bit better. Not as good as pre-iOS 13, but better than the other day.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m still trying to decide on what manual camera app to use and as I am giving a lesson on manual camera apps I’d like to present one in detail and then mention the rest.

I settled on Camera+ 2 but on the iphone 11 the focus is greyed out and the square focus is not there. Maybe there is a difference in this iphone which means they need to work on it but I was a bit surprised. Can’t find anything in the settings. Have emailed the developer. Annoying but it must be tough being a developer with major upgrades each year.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m still trying to decide on what manual camera app to use and as I am giving a lesson on manual camera apps I’d like to present one in detail and then mention the rest.

I settled on Camera+ 2 but on the iphone 11 the focus is greyed out and the square focus is not there. Maybe there is a difference in this iphone which means they need to work on it but I was a bit surprised. Can’t find anything in the settings. Have emailed the developer. Annoying but it must be tough being a developer with major upgrades each year.
Now that’s odd, because everything on Camera+2 on my iPhone 11 is working. Is the square focus the cube on the other end of the scale to Auto (it makes everything go green)? If so, then I have that too. Can you show in a photo what’s grey?

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Now that’s odd, because everything on Camera+2 on my iPhone 11 is working. Is the square focus the cube on the other end of the scale to Auto (it makes everything go green)? If so, then I have that too. Can you show in a photo what’s grey?
Presets on 11
20F34F9D-2AF2-490F-8859-9678615353C6.jpeg

Only exposure button when you tap screen
1DBE2C08-DE00-4E62-9620-E8BBE4E53856.jpeg

Iphone 7+ - Exposure and focus
E0915CF7-2EFE-4C88-9431-17E68E3058A4.jpeg

That square box you mentioned is also greyed out!?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Here’s the manual controls. Even if the lock is off in the middle, the box is greyed out
1F1C9794-9CBE-475B-A6CE-EED362EBBD0B.png

Here’s a gif to try and show what happens when I tap the exposure circle. It actually unlocks it.
69035AB6-DD85-4DB6-9E27-F660909E7755.gif

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oh. I can’t replicate on mine unfortunately. :(
Did the logical thing. Deleted the app and also applied the latest iOS update. All working now. :)

I think that’s really the standard procedure for any of these 11 or iOS 13 issues judging by other posts as well.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Did the logical thing. Deleted the app and also applied the latest iOS update. All working now. :)

I think that’s really the standard procedure for any of these 11 or iOS 13 issues judging by other posts as well.
Ohhhhhhh, you hadn’t done the latest update? I didn’t think of that. :rolleyes: