Wrecking Yard

IMG_3829.JPG

I was playing around with a new app (Colorburn maybe?) and deleted this.... then thought better of it. Someone in the Wrecking Yard will come up with something fabulous I've no doubt.

IMG_0883.JPG

Star's doll layered on itself and with an image of mine that I'll post below for sharing. Back & forth thru Repix Shift & Union with a layer in Becasso.

IMG_0144.JPG

View attachment 87865

I was playing around with a new app (Colorburn maybe?) and deleted this.... then thought better of it. Someone in the Wrecking Yard will come up with something fabulous I've no doubt.

This is cool - I think one of your garden ornaments? Fancy deleting it, tut. I'd hate to have missed out on this one. Remember: There's Always The Wrecking Yard. :D

Edit: I just noticed my Hipsta jellyfish (from my Dance me to the end of love collage) is in the wrecking Yard gallery folder !

This is cool - I think one of your garden ornaments? Fancy deleting it, tut. I'd hate to have missed out on this one. Remember: There's Always The Wrecking Yard. :D
Yes, a garden ornament I saved. [emoji4] [emoji1360] It's going on the outside of my Future THOW.

Back
Top Bottom