Wrecking Yard

I know there are other talented wreckers in our ranks. Do you think we should invite them personally, one by one? Or wait for them to fall over/into the thread?
For instance, GroovyGouvy wrecks for a living :mobibabe: Jasongag ditto. ValeriGail does great collage-ish (a wreck by any other name)...
No, let's not wait. How do we go about inviting them especially?
Perhaps by sending each person a PM?

I have sent a personal invitation to Gouvy, Valeri and Jason. Fingers crossed.:)

I think we should throw some self portraits up for wrecking.......now that would be interesting !!
Can anyone give me any app recommendations for blending two or three images together. I've tried Diana and to be quite honest I wasn't that impressed :(
I love Diana as an idea generator -- it can often get me going when I'm stuck. If I have some idea of what I want to do, I'll go to iColorama or something else.

Among the layering apps, I've tried Superimpose, Union, Juxtaposer, Image Blender, and some others. They all allow only two layers at a time, which is a problem if, like me, you change your mind all the time about where things should go, etc. I probably do most of my layering in iColorama (through Effect/Blend), which is probably not the best place, but I'm usually using it for other parts, so I'm there.

One good app that doesn't get enough credit for its layering is Leonardo, which is a full-on editor AND supports more than two layers at a time. I came to it late, so I'm not as familiar with it as some of the others -- I guess that's why I don't use it as much as I could. Maybe I'll set myself a Leonardo project...

Not so interesting by itself but useful for mixing with other stuff (as in second image).

image.jpeg

image.png

I have sent a personal invitation to Gouvy, Valeri and Jason. Fingers crossed.:)
And I just found it! Just ignore my reply, I found the thread at this moment. [emoji1]
Will read through it tomorrow.
Only mysterious thing again: when I follow the link in Mobitog app I land on a thread with "golden ..." Like on Dolly's gallery, where I always land on a thread, too. Will try with safari or on the Mac. But not before tomorrow. Too tired for now. [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]
Cheers me dears! [emoji4][emoji112]

And I just found it! Just ignore my reply, I found the thread at this moment. [emoji1]
Will read through it tomorrow.
Only mysterious thing again: when I follow the link in Mobitog app I land on a thread with "golden ..." Like on Dolly's gallery, where I always land on a thread, too. Will try with safari or on the Mac. But not before tomorrow. Too tired for now. [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]
Cheers me dears! [emoji4][emoji112]
It seems links made on a computer just don't work on the app !!!

It seems links made on a computer just don't work on the app !!!
Yes, sometimes they're quite wonky. Just like the gallery link I posted here...if you tap on it inside the app it takes you somewhere else. :confused: But it works fine on the web.

maybe I'm just not getting the concept [emoji41]

Don't over-analyse. :confused: That image was beautiful. At first glance, it's a vase of flowers in front of a tatty net curtain, and then you look further and it's much more interesting than that. That's what I love about these images - there's always more than there appears at first glance. That, and having access to images that aren't in my camera roll - I love that. :)

When I checked in this morning, Every Single One of the home feed images was from this thread.

They came, they saw, they wrecked. :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom