Wrecking Yard

Good idea Ted. Participants should accept that, once their image is posted here, it may be wrecked - whether that's the original image or one that has already been wrecked. I also don't think these images should appear anywhere else on Mobi - for instance, a wrecked image cannot be put in the Mobi Colour Challenge. That's probably stating the bleeping obvious, but I think it's worth saying.

This is just for fun. As I said, there's no winners or losers in this thread. I'll go and edit my previous post re rools.

Nice rools Jilly - you have to have some structure in absolute mayhem! And I like your point that 'what's wrecked in here, stays in here'.

image.jpeg

Jilly's chair, Catherine's wall, Ted's . . . something o_O I could exhibit the Tate now with 'variations on a theme of unknown ancestry' in my photos album.

The wrecking yard?
Perfect!!!

Ooh, rools :confused:. Maybe guides (not very alliterative I know :)).

Anyone who would like to can post an image for wrecking in this thread. Just to make sure that the image hasn't been posted here by mistake and to avoid distress :D, put a line in the post inviting members to get wrecking.

If we have up to three live images at a time to start with, then, when the responses tail off, we'll ask for more images.

How does that sound?:rolleyes:

Edit: Participants should accept that their images posted here may be wrecked - that may be the original image or one that has already been wrecked. The wrecked image cannot be posted anywhere else on Mobi - for instance a wrecked image can't be entered into the Mobi Colour Challenge. Sorry if that sounds obvious, but it's worth saying.

This is for fun so no winners or losers.
Yes!!!

This is bleeping brilliant!! Great work MobiTeam!!

Nice rools Jilly - you have to have some structure in absolute mayhem! And I like your point that 'what's wrecked in here, stays in here'.
Great thread, awesome title and splendid 'Rools', great team work everyone... :notworthy:

NOTE:
I have added the 'Rools' to the OP so they are easier to find than scrolling through endless posts to try and locate them... :D

Please feel free to wreck this image. It was taken at the Saatchi Gallery in London way back in the iPhone 4 days. I took lots of photos of weird and wonderful artworks thinking I could make something of them, but I never have. I hope it inspires. Enjoy!

View attachment

Please feel free to wreck this image. It was taken at the Saatchi Gallery in London way back in the iPhone 4 days. I took lots of photos of weird and wonderful artworks thinking I could make something of them, but I never have. I hope it inspires. Enjoy!

View attachment 75933
Oh, I know our MobiPeeps are going to create the heck out of this!! :D

Wow Jen that's awesome. It must have been that bit of magic from Ted's "something"
That something was a mix of Jen's sun and your chair.

(Hmm, and maybe something else, I don't remember. Although it's not a competition and there are no first/second/third place awards, maybe we should have special Hero of the Wrecking Yard campaign ribbons for anyone/everyone who can remember what steps they took?)

That something was a mix of Jen's sun and your chair.

(Hmm, and maybe something else, I don't remember. Although it's not a competition and there are no first/second/third place awards, maybe we should have special Hero of the Wrecking Yard campaign ribbons for anyone/everyone who can remember what steps they took?)

Good idea Ted, but I think it would be a long time before we awarded it to anyone. I certainly would not be a recipient :D.

Back
Top Bottom