Wrecking Yard

That's really horrible :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: You clearly have talents we have not yet tapped. No other images wrecked, just Jilly's saatchi image? Fantastic transformation.
Just Jilly's image here. I do quite like 'adapting' other people's work, with permission of course. Although I'll often take it down to the dark side!
I do have to say though, I'm not a massive fan of abstracts, so you won't find me hanging around on that particular corner [emoji106]

This may be an obvious question but is the wrecking to be "mobile" only? I do photomanipulation for fun but it's nearly all in photoshop on the desktop.

No, it's a good question and it's always worth a reminder. The whole site is mobile-only. So that's a mobile or tablet for taking images and for manipulation.

No, it's a good question and it's always worth a reminder. The whole site is mobile-only. So that's a mobile or tablet for taking images and for manipulation.
I think the idea and the added difficulty is all mobile here, which I like personally [emoji851]
I can see I'm gonna hafta up my game then :p

This may be an obvious question but is the wrecking to be "mobile" only? I do photomanipulation for fun but it's nearly all in photoshop on the desktop.

Hi rizole Thanks for looking in on this thread. Yep, all mobile device - phone, tablet . . . what have you got? Would love for you to join in!

Edit: oops, apologies -- thought I was posting at the end of the thread, but I see there are several responses to your question already! I guess you've got the idea then, that we're all, er, mobile ? :thumbs: :D

image.jpeg

Jilly's Saatchi image, wrecked in Union.

Just found this thread
Jen's "Jilly's Saatchi image " further wrecked in iColorama and Stackables
View attachment 76029

Ooh, I like this David. It's just possible to discern the shape of the original, but only if you'd seen the original (if you know what I mean :confused:). Gorgeous colours. Would you like to put something up for wrecking?

Ooh, I like this David. It's just possible to discern the shape of the original, but only if you'd seen the original (if you know what I mean :confused:). Gorgeous colours. Would you like to put something up for wrecking?

He did!!

image.jpeg

David's Jen's Jilly's Saatchi, Ted's tower, um. . .

I like it!!! Kind of like an Element of Surprise free for all friendly throw down. Between this and the Album Cover thing JillyG has become the queen of Challenge Inspiration.

Why thank you kind sir (as the queen might say :rolleyes:). I was merely the catalyst though, I think Jen should take the credit.

Last edited:
I like it!!! Kind of like an Element of Surprise free for all friendly throw down. Between this and the Album Cover thing JillyG has become the queen of Challenge Inspiration.
Why thank you kind sir (as the queen might say :rolleyes:). I was merely the catalyst though, I think Jen should take the credit.

Jen doesn't want it, or deserve it -- it's all yours, Queen Jilly :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom