Wrecking Yard

Do you know Ann I had you in mind when I posted that vase of flowers. I thought to myself "How can I lure Ann into this thread? What bait shall I use?". :D This is lovely. It's like looking down into a vase.
Gosh, and I took the bait hook, line and sinker! I meant to wreck it a bit more because it didn't feel quite finished. It was bright even for a colour tart like me but it was bed time. So this morning I grunged it up just a little but, geez, just love colour so think I failed miserably to tone it down a bit :lol:

image.jpeg

Ted's gate and his leaf in water (well that's what it looks like to me :)). Combined in Union with added circles in Fragment.

View attachment 76126

I rotated the gate to fit its shape to the leaf. As soon as I saw them both I thought of this combo. Thanks Ted :thumbs:.
Now that is cool. That's a proper wreck. The bubbles make it.

Gosh, and I took the bait hook, line and sinker! I meant to wreck it a bit more because it didn't feel quite finished. It was bright even for a colour tart like me but it was bed time. So this morning I grunged it up just a little but, geez, just love colour so think I failed miserably to tone it down a bit :lol:

View attachment 76136

Yes you did and look what you produced. It's gorgeous. :thumbs: I'd day the colours were just right, but I love bright colours too so they can never be too bright for me. :D

There is so much cool stuff going on here... I've had a busy week at work so have only been able to pop in here and there, but WOW!!! I'll take more time this weekend to really look... And hopefully wreck some stuff too.

In the meantime, here's some rusty bits to add to the mix. Wreck away!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1461297753.812663.jpg

I think we should throw some self portraits up for wrecking.......now that would be interesting !!
Can anyone give me any app recommendations for blending two or three images together. I've tried Diana and to be quite honest I wasn't that impressed :(

I think we should throw some self portraits up for wrecking.......now that would be interesting !!
Can anyone give me any app recommendations for blending two or three images together. I've tried Diana and to be quite honest I wasn't that impressed :(

I've been using Union. You can just carry on blending if you use the Flatten button (it's the three lines top left). It combines two images to form one and you can just carry on doing that. Also Photoshop Mix where you can blend up to 6 images. I'm looking forward to seeing some selfies.

Last edited:
I know there are other talented wreckers in our ranks. Do you think we should invite them personally, one by one? Or wait for them to fall over/into the thread?
For instance, GroovyGouvy wrecks for a living :mobibabe: Jasongag ditto. ValeriGail does great collage-ish (a wreck by any other name)...

No, let's not wait. How do we go about inviting them especially?

Back
Top Bottom