Wrecking Yard

*cough* *cough* Blimey, it’s dusty in here. Who was responsible for the cleaning? Oh, that might have been me. :rolleyes: After numerous requests - well, actually no requests, just some comments, but ... I’ve unlocked the doors to the Wrecking Yard. There’s some marvellous images in here - why did we ever go away?
:lol: :notworthy:

I skimmed read the instructions on page 1 and jumped in with some fragment, a fragment DE, DE'd the original back in, killed the ambience and upped the glow.
FRAGMENT_20191010_202427_1017009301-01.jpeg

This is likely my first post the wreaking yard.
Amma doin it rite?

My sixpence worth. I wanted to complete it in the new Graphite by Becasso but it came out darkened. Unfortunately, they like everybody else are going subscription :(. It’s got quite a few nice effects I would use but I do think £38 is a lot for lifetime when it wouldn’t be a main app.

So iColorama, Becasso, Adobe Mix to cut out.

B51561A2-D103-4684-B022-A1D5A6F5F89B.png

My sixpence worth. I wanted to complete it in the new Graphite by Becasso but it came out darkened. Unfortunately, they like everybody else are going subscription :(. It’s got quite a few nice effects I would use but I do think £38 is a lot for lifetime when it wouldn’t be a main app.

View attachment 150474
I love this Ann :inlove: I have been working on something similar;)

View attachment 150474
Really nice.

Back
Top Bottom