APPstract YES! IT’S BACK! APPStract #45 Theme from fairy story or fantasy

The Angels of the White Forest

2A9E93B5-124B-4067-A8D3-9B2AA86225B2.jpeg

Procreate, FotoDa, VectorQ, iColorama

This is lovely! I enjoyed the story, too. Did you create this by giving Command instructions or scrolling through the presets? I feel sort of silly talking to the app....
Thank you Star. No, I just kept pressing things. I think it works best with abstract images.

Future Intellectual

3D81E3BC-CF38-4A89-BAAA-D9C34AFE93CB.jpeg

Snapseed and Procreate
This is my granddaughter pretending to be grandma ❤️ the ‘book’ she’s reading is an empty (blank) journal and the glasses are just for looks, just flat lenses and the journal is even upside down. The moment was so magical I had to find a way to show that magical quality. The thing behind her is her pink elephant, Ellie, who even now travels with her almost everywhere. This photo is about 6 years old, but the editing was done in the last few days.

Future Intellectual

View attachment 164995
Snapseed and Procreate
This is my granddaughter pretending to be grandma ❤️ the ‘book’ she’s reading is an empty (blank) journal and the glasses are just for looks, just flat lenses and the journal is even upside down. The moment was so magical I had to find a way to show that magical quality. The thing behind her is her pink elephant, Ellie, who even now travels with her almost everywhere. This photo is about 6 years old, but the editing was done in the last few days.
What a cutie :inlove: And a wonderfully magical photo to embarrass her with on her 18th :thumbs:

I found the UI confusing - are there any instructions ? And does the ’Command’ part really mean you’re supposed to talk direct to the app? “More circles! No, not triangles, circles, you nitwit!“
Yes there is very short and not very help bit of instruction. I can’t find it on my phone. I’ll see if it’s just on my iPad.

Back
Top Bottom