Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

123/365
Still driving all day. And a nasty surprise: Mark tested positive for covid this morning :tired:

We are THE most paranoid family in town. We ALWAYS have masks on, even since it became optional many weeks ago. We go EVERYWHERE masked, always with alcohol gel for our hands, including Joana.

I was one of the few people in the whole conference with a mask on all the time. I sat mostly in empty rows, ate outside of the conference centre, washed my hands all the time. But then there was the conferring ceremony, when I took my mask off a few times to have photos taken, and Mark and Joana despite being masked all the time also took their masks off for photos.

I didn’t hug anyone. I had my mask on ALL THE TIME and only took it off for photos. How fucked up is that???? He woke up this morning feeling a bit headachy and decided to do a RAT which lighted up like a forking Xmas tree even before the control line appeared :tired: so I’m just on the countdown until mine turns positive too. We all slept in the same room last night and are spending a less than joyous day in the car on the way home. All still masked and windows open all the time, but… Mark’s feeling alright so far, at least.

I’m steaming!

Native cam, taken from the car
View attachment 180009
Here's hoping it turns out to be a minor blip for all of you. Great photo, though, steamed or not.

123/365
Still driving all day. And a nasty surprise: Mark tested positive for covid this morning :tired:

We are THE most paranoid family in town. We ALWAYS have masks on, even since it became optional many weeks ago. We go EVERYWHERE masked, always with alcohol gel for our hands, including Joana.

I was one of the few people in the whole conference with a mask on all the time. I sat mostly in empty rows, ate outside of the conference centre, washed my hands all the time. But then there was the conferring ceremony, when I took my mask off a few times to have photos taken, and Mark and Joana despite being masked all the time also took their masks off for photos.

I didn’t hug anyone. I had my mask on ALL THE TIME and only took it off for photos. How fucked up is that???? He woke up this morning feeling a bit headachy and decided to do a RAT which lighted up like a forking Xmas tree even before the control line appeared :tired: so I’m just on the countdown until mine turns positive too. We all slept in the same room last night and are spending a less than joyous day in the car on the way home. All still masked and windows open all the time, but… Mark’s feeling alright so far, at least.

I’m steaming!

Native cam, taken from the car
View attachment 180009
Omicron is unbelievable contagious. I am honestly not sure it can be contained which is why Shanghai is in such a mess. No amount of isolation is going to stop it. I can’t believe I haven’t had it but there’s every chance I have and not known. You shouldn’t beat yourself up especially if the people around you are not masked. During the original strains nobody had it at my golf club. During Omicron it went viral and everybody at the club got it - I was lucky to be in SA.

Omicron is unbelievable contagious. I am honestly not sure it can be contained which is why Shanghai is in such a mess. No amount of isolation is going to stop it. I can’t believe I haven’t had it but there’s every chance I have and not known. You shouldn’t beat yourself up especially if the people around you are not masked. During the original strains nobody had it at my golf club. During Omicron it went viral and everybody at the club got it - I was lucky to be in SA.
Here's hoping it turns out to be a minor blip for all of you. Great photo, though, steamed or not.

Actually home, sitting in my spot on the couch, fully recovered. Feels great and I hope your DH recovers quickly.

Thank you, guys :inlove: morning RAT negative, off for a PCR

124/365
No time for photos, you’ll be seeing a few test results over the next few days :lol:
No edit
673D5607-6820-430F-8ACB-5C1379CABCD7.jpeg

I feel like I’ve got a cold so far. Just woke up and slept relatively well during the night. Mark had headache and was very tired, but yesterday was D3 and he seemed to be perking up. Fingers crossed that’s all it is!
Most of people I’ve been working with via TeleHealth (because Covid + and quarantine) have described 1-2 days unwell then feeling fine long before the mandatory seven days is up. Nice that people get to enjoy a couple of days of the quarantine.

Back
Top Bottom