Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

Week 52
I won the photography competition for the federal member of Newcastle and my photo is in every letter box in the city :inlove: pretty sure I posted this photo here back in June.
Hope you have a safe New Year’s Eve and a lovely 2023!
No edit
View attachment 188603
Congratulations and Happy 2023 to you too. Here its 11pm the 29th

Week 52
I won the photography competition for the federal member of Newcastle and my photo is in every letter box in the city :inlove: pretty sure I posted this photo here back in June.
No edit
View attachment 188603
great photo. Juliana - great score for the MP. Was there a good prize for you?

Week 52
No edit
View attachment 188603
That is fantastic!!!!! Congratulations!!!! What a way to end your 52!!!! Will you do another one??

Every letter box in the city??? That is SO COOL!!!
great photo. Juliana - great score for the MP. Was there a good prize for you?

That is fantastic!!!!! Congratulations!!!! What a way to end your 52!!!! Will you do another one??

How fabulous! Congratulations :)
Thanks everyone :)
Yes, I got a voucher for a shop that I really like (I had to choose 1 local shop) so I’ll be having a browse sometime during my holidays :)

Well, this was a half successful-half failed 365 :lol:
Committing to a 52 only in 23!

‘Failed’ ? Pfft. You made some sensible decisions :thumbs:

Hope the 52 works well with your busy life.

You realise we have an investment now — we will find a way to bask in the reflected glory of your photograph gracing the homes of half of Sydney’s population :)

Back
Top Bottom