Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

22/365
No edit
41D43FBB-A617-4A67-800D-EC1B2F50EDD6.jpeg

28/365
Mark’s mum passed away today. She had dementia and was in a nursing home for the last 3 years, slowly deteriorating day by day. Such a horrendous way to go. The final nudge was the spicy cough, or as scientists would put it, coronavirus. I have never spoken to her because when I met her she was already unable to speak. I guess she liked me but then again I’ll never know. Nevertheless I’m still sad for Mark, for his sister, and for all that could’ve been but wasn’t. She was in her 80s, but so many are and still have a lot to give. Anyway, such is life. Rest In Peace, Valma.

I took this photo as soon as we arrived at the hotel (we drove down to Sydney in a hurry and both Mark and his sister managed to be there with her when she passed - I guess she was waiting to have them both by her side :inlove:), but now looking at it I think it might have been my subconscious trying to explain the situation. No edit.
71365C57-9774-4D86-9898-4E3924617753.jpeg

28/365
Mark’s mum passed away today. She had dementia and was in a nursing home for the last 3 years, slowly deteriorating day by day. Such a horrendous way to go. The final nudge was the spicy cough, or as scientists would put it, coronavirus. I have never spoken to her because when I met her she was already unable to speak. I guess she liked me but then again I’ll never know. Nevertheless I’m still sad for Mark, for his sister, and for all that could’ve been but wasn’t. She was in her 80s, but so many are and still have a lot to give. Anyway, such is life. Rest In Peace, Valma.

I took this photo as soon as we arrived at the hotel (we drove down to Sydney in a hurry and both Mark and his sister managed to be there with her when she passed - I guess she was waiting to have them both by her side :inlove:), but now looking at it I think it might have been my subconscious trying to explain the situation. No edit.
View attachment 176033
I’m so sorry for you :inlove:

28/365

View attachment 176033
So difficult when they have dementia. My condolences to you both.

28/365

View attachment 176033
So sad, we had the same experience when my wife’s mother passed away at 99 years old with dementia on Christmas Day. Covert has been cruel for those in nursing homes particularly not being able to have visitors.

So sad, we had the same experience when my wife’s mother passed away at 99 years old with dementia on Christmas Day. Covert has been cruel for those in nursing homes particularly not being able to have visitors.
Sounds good enough to me. My condolences to you all.

I’m so sorry for you :inlove:

So difficult when they have dementia. My condolences to you both.
Thank you all

Back
Top Bottom