Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

15/365
Long exposure, no other edit
65D134C1-D555-4255-8F1B-495C77E5D0E1.jpeg

16/365
This lady caught me off guard and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity, but I hadn’t locked the focus so she’s blurry. I edited it nicely (to my liking) in Fine but Mobitog wouldn’t attach the file saying it was too big :tired: so I trimmed the edit again with Fine and that’s the end result. Not as cool as the first edit but my minutes are counted:D
Fine
53B7DE33-1AF0-4052-A1C5-F3B28D7FEBDF.jpeg

16/365
This lady caught me off guard and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity, but I hadn’t locked the focus so she’s blurry. I edited it nicely (to my liking) in Fine but Mobitog wouldn’t attach the file saying it was too big :tired: so I trimmed the edit again with Fine and that’s the end result. Not as cool as the first edit but my minutes are counted:D
Fine
View attachment 175453
That “file too large” warning gets me quite often with images I save as .pgn. I use HandiPhoto to downsize the entire file. I‘m sure there are other apps out there that do it. There was an option to choose a file size when you posted a jpeg on Mobitog, but it disappeared.

16/365
Fine
View attachment 175453
Isn’t that called “motion blur”? I like it.

Mobitog wouldn’t attach the file saying it was too big

That “file too large” warning gets me quite often with images I save as .pgn.

This catches me, too, now and then. I'm pretty sure what it's saying is that your file is too large in megabytes, not too large in pixel dimensions. I believe the limit is/was 8 megabytes for an upload. I don't know of any limit on pixel dimensions, as MobiTog automatically resizes everything to 1500 pixels on the long side. If you crop an image, it'll get smaller in megabytes also, but to keep the same crop, you can try resaving it in another program like Snapseed (which seems to compress JPGs more by default) of checking Fine's prefs to see if there's a setting for JPG quality/compression.

16/365
Fine
View attachment 175453
I agree with Jill’s JillyG comment “motion blur”

This catches me, too, now and then. I'm pretty sure what it's saying is that your file is too large in megabytes, not too large in pixel dimensions. I believe the limit is/was 8 megabytes for an upload. I don't know of any limit on pixel dimensions, as MobiTog automatically resizes everything to 1500 pixels on the long side. If you crop an image, it'll get smaller in megabytes also, but to keep the same crop, you can try resaving it in another program like Snapseed (which seems to compress JPGs more by default) of checking Fine's prefs to see if there's a setting for JPG quality/compression.
Thanks!

Wow Juliana, great perspective and choice of focus :inlove::thumbs: And the dramatic mood. Doesn’t look like swimming weather to me. Is it a storm coming in?

Nominated IOTM January 2022
Thank you :inlove:

Most beaches are closed because of a tsunami that created a lot of havoc on the east coast (where I am :D) so that’s why it looks this awful. Was still very hot though and the pools were open, so I went for a swim along with a few others as you can see!

Back
Top Bottom