Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

Apparently having covid doesn’t reduce your chances of having covid. :rolleyes: GeeSh…………
Well yes, I guess there’s that, too :appsir: Though (for what it’s worth) I think having Covid once and/or being up-to-date vaccinated means you get a milder version. or maybe it doesn’t. If nobody minds I’ll just go back to my corner and spit on my martyr badge.

Glad Joana is asymptomatic.
We both had a horrible flu that wasn’t Covid, I had a post-viral cough for nearly three weeks before my GP tried a Serretide inhaler. I’m still traumatised :eek:

Worst thing is, having this one doesn’t reduce my chances of getting covid :lmao:
My main problem with any viral illness are my sinuses, which end up filling with bateria and I have to have a course of oral antibiotics. It’s been nonstop since Joana started daycare, and it wasn’t different this time. It’s quite frustrating!

Hope you feel better soon :inlove:

Well yes, I guess there’s that, too :appsir: Though (for what it’s worth) I think having Covid once and/or being up-to-date vaccinated means you get a milder version. or maybe it doesn’t. If nobody minds I’ll just go back to my corner and spit on my martyr badge.
Unfortunately I don’t think having had covid previously makes your life easier in any way of you catch it again. Most of my friends and family in Brazil had it more than once already and since it’s usually a different variant you end up with the full list of symptoms :alien: that’s why I was never interested in catching it in the first place. Anyhow, I’ll take the silver martyr badge :D

138/365
Mextures
BB18D40C-CEC6-4CB4-B22E-D422598E85C3.jpeg

People who are desperate for a pee?:lmao:
Haha, I didn’t even think about it. Just thought: subway station. Subway is Tunnelbana in Swedish and the stations in Stockholm have signs with a T. Blue colour though. Funny I didn’t even think of that of course this wasn’t in Stockholm :lmao: Stockholm is the only Swedish city with subway by the way :cool:

Haha, I didn’t even think about it. Just thought: subway station. Subway is Tunnelbana in Swedish and the stations in Stockholm have signs with a T. Blue colour though. Funny I didn’t even think of that of course this wasn’t in Stockholm :lmao: Stockholm is the only Swedish city with subway by the way :cool:
I don’t think there’s subway here in Australia. Some people say there is in Sydney but I think it’s just the trains.

Well, as you can imagine I haven’t set my foot in a McD place in years :coffee: :alien::lmao: I drink tons of coffee though
I gotta tell you that the McCafes have the best cappucinos. I used to get them in Hong Kong where coffee is ridiculously expensive and they were almost half the price and very good. Haven’t had them since but I presume they are good elsewhere.

I gotta tell you that the McCafes have the best cappucinos. I used to get them in Hong Kong where coffee is ridiculously expensive and they were almost half the price and very good. Haven’t had them since but I presume they are good elsewhere.
I used to get coffee at MD’s every morning. Any size $1. And it was pretty good coffee. Liked it better than Dunkin’.

Is that saying much “Liked it better than Dunkin’?”. :lol:
I’m not sure how far Dunkin’ Donuts has franchises, but I really don’t care for their coffee. There’s always a line at the drive thru a mile long, blocking traffic. So somebody likes it.

Here in Au McDonalds coffee is undrinkable. I’m not sure it’s ever been in the same room as a coffee bean.

Back
Top Bottom