Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

170/365
The ferry (it was not s train) was just a means to get to the theatre, JillyG. I have proof! :lol:
Theatre’s walls (ICC Sydney), no edit
16BB4D2B-85BD-471F-9162-C3BBA63920B2.jpeg

We went on Sunday of the long weekend. Worse decision ever. The crowds were shoulder to shoulder, you were moved along like cattle and my wife caught covid. Other than that it was ok. Love the zoo
Sorry to hear! That’s awful!
Yes, we tried going on the first weekend and it was like that. I couldn’t enjoy it afraid Joana would slip through our fingers and disappear in the crowd. Plus, because there were so many people we were also using masks which is quite uncomfortable when you’re walking! It was a very quick visit. That’s why I decided to go to the zoo where it’s a bit more controlled and a bit less crowded. But they closed a circuit inside and at some points the crowd gathered again!

Week 26
So this image marks many transitions.

Transition to the 2nd half of the year. To my birth month :whistle: to my switching from the daily challenge to the weekly one.

I’ve been flat out with work, working 5 days a week in 3 different places and consequently having 3x more work to do at home. I have been taking daily photos but don’t have the energy or time to edit them, let alone to interact properly with all of you. So I decided to start posting only once a week. I hate “giving up” on anything but things changed at the beginning of the year and I feel I can’t keep up anymore.

And the best transition of all: the start of our new house! Building starts this coming Monday, finally! I know there’s a long road ahead but if it doesn’t start then it certainly cannot finish :lol: we’re all very excited. And that of course means I won’t be able to reduce my work load anytime soon :whistle:

No edit
7F632DB7-1006-4D77-B7D2-D4EFFCF43701.jpeg

Week 26
. I hate “giving up” on anything but things changed at the beginning of the year and I feel I can’t keep up anymore.

Also this-all is supposed to be fun - certainly not a trial of endurance. Your images /interaction are welcome on any terms at any frequency :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom