Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

Week 39
Voting day today, Brazilian presidential elections. Went down to Sydney with a Brazilian friend and lots of people wearing red, which is the worker’s party colour. Particularly if there’s a star, cannot mistake for anything else.

I never voted for them but now I just want to see that psychopath out of there. Randomly asking people in line to take their photos :lol:
Translation: the vote is secret

No edit
1071BD9C-9AD2-4167-BBAF-B4045EA1281B.jpeg

Week 39
Voting day today, Brazilian presidential elections. Went down to Sydney with a Brazilian friend and lots of people wearing red, which is the worker’s party colour. Particularly if there’s a star, cannot mistake for anything else.

I never voted for them but now I just want to see that psychopath out of there. Randomly asking people in line to take their photos :lol:

No edit
View attachment 186114
Fingers crossed that the vote will go the correct way. :thumbs:

Week 39

No edit
View attachment 186114
Red here too. Although it didn’t help :confused: Hope the Brasilian people will get a better leader

Week 40
Taken by a budding photographer who happens to be a budding human as well :D at the Van Gogh Alive exhibition today
No edit
View attachment 186345
Hi there, what a coincidence. The van Gogh Alive was being shown in Uppsala for a few months. Ended in September. We never went there although we wanted to go there. Postponing it all the time and suddenly it was over :thinking: Hope you had a great time there

Hi there, what a coincidence. The van Gogh Alive was being shown in Uppsala for a few months. Ended in September. We never went there although we wanted to go there. Postponing it all the time and suddenly it was over :thinking: Hope you had a great time there
we had tickets for the last day . . . And we got covid. The last day was our day 7 of isolation. I was so disappointed. Last day of isolation plus we had no symptoms - and an exhibition unlikely to return. I complained very loudly for at least two weeks.

we had tickets for the last day . . . And we got covid. The last day was our day 7 of isolation. I was so disappointed. Last day of isolation plus we had no symptoms - and an exhibition unlikely to return. I complained very loudly for at least two weeks.
Oh no, and now you got reminded of your extreme bad luck :oops:

Week 40
Taken by a budding photographer who happens to be a budding human as well :D at the Van Gogh Alive exhibition today
No edit
View attachment 186345

There’s a scam exhibit floating around over here and I almost got taken. I bought tickets (location to be announced!) and with two weeks left there was still no location. :mad: Googling confirmed the scam. I sent a few VERY firm emails and actually received a refund. I was shocked… figured I’d lost the $$. I really want to find a legit exhibit to attend. zenjenny That SUCKS. :(

Week 39

No edit
View attachment 186114
Is it the result you were hoping for?

I did! We had been to the first one they did a couple of years ago in Sydney as well. Joana liked the first one better or maybe it was because she was a bit moody in the second one :zip: humans

Maybe it’ll come back, it did here!

There’s a scam exhibit floating around over here and I almost got taken. I bought tickets (location to be announced!) and with two weeks left there was still no location. :mad: Googling confirmed the scam. I sent a few VERY firm emails and actually received a refund. I was shocked… figured I’d lost the $$. I really want to find a legit exhibit to attend. zenjenny That SUCKS. :(
Good on you for getting the money back!

Week 41
So many good things happened which left me exhausted and took most of my awaken time these past couple of months. I think I’m on the other side now so hopefully back to posting every week!

I restarted my training (the one I was initially going to Sydney for) which is very exciting. Should finish it by June/July next year and will finally stop having to go every single week, even though we’ll probably continue going often to spend time with Mark’s dad and stepmum anyway, but weekends only.

I had an interview with the Australian Medical Council to volunteer for a position in a committee that’s supposed to give support to overseas-trained doctors that want to go through the steps to validating their diplomas/applying for specialty training here. Have not heard back yet but it’s out of the way :thumbs:

Last but not least (at all): passed my Australian citizenship exam!!! :clapping: I’ll officially become a citizen in a few months but all of the red tapes have been cut. Hooray!!!

Have not been taking photos much but I’ll catch up on the weeks slowly :) missed you all! :inlove:

This was an impression accidentally made by a patient who put way too much moisturiser before seeing me for her annual skin check :lmao:

No edit apart from her helping me cover the light reflection on the bed so I could get a good picture :lmao:
EE5AEC65-C879-4B22-9A31-47A1515883A2.jpeg

Week 44
We went to a birthday party of one of Joana’s friends (it’s the mums group so we don’t see each other very often) and despite the kids knowing each other since they were 3m old they’re not incredibly comfortable with each other. Towards the end there were quite a few tantrums and tears so I tried and successfully found a way to entertain the few ones that were still standing :D

B612
C975D4C5-0496-4691-A58C-B8FDC10D7473.jpeg

Week 45
On the way home after the 2nd round of the Brazilian elections
The margin was less than 1% meaning the current abominable president has support of half the country :coldsweat: it’s going to be a tough 4 years for Brazil, but it’s a start.
No edit apart from cropping
A67664ED-53A0-4DD8-9285-07A6B8EBB668.jpeg

Week 41
So many good things happened which left me exhausted and took most of my awaken time these past couple of months. I think I’m on the other side now so hopefully back to posting every week!

I restarted my training (the one I was initially going to Sydney for) which is very exciting. Should finish it by June/July next year and will finally stop having to go every single week, even though we’ll probably continue going often to spend time with Mark’s dad and stepmum anyway, but weekends only.

I had an interview with the Australian Medical Council to volunteer for a position in a committee that’s supposed to give support to overseas-trained doctors that want to go through the steps to validating their diplomas/applying for specialty training here. Have not heard back yet but it’s out of the way :thumbs:

Last but not least (at all): passed my Australian citizenship exam!!! :clapping: I’ll officially become a citizen in a few months but all of the red tapes have been cut. Hooray!!!

Have not been taking photos much but I’ll catch up on the weeks slowly :) missed you all! :inlove:

This was an impression accidentally made by a patient who put way too much moisturiser before seeing me for her annual skin check :lmao:

No edit apart from her helping me cover the light reflection on the bed so I could get a good picture :lmao:
View attachment 187872
Congratulations :)

Back
Top Bottom