Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

Yes :clapping: neither were great options but the current president is all the atrocious names you shouldn’t say out aloud and then some and needs to go back to the deep hole he came from :D if you’re picking up what I’m putting down :D
Unfortunately the lesser of two evils is the only choice.

Week 41
So many good things happened which left me exhausted and took most of my awaken time these past couple of months. I think I’m on the other side now so hopefully back to posting every week!

I restarted my training (the one I was initially going to Sydney for) which is very exciting. Should finish it by June/July next year and will finally stop having to go every single week, even though we’ll probably continue going often to spend time with Mark’s dad and stepmum anyway, but weekends only.

I had an interview with the Australian Medical Council to volunteer for a position in a committee that’s supposed to give support to overseas-trained doctors that want to go through the steps to validating their diplomas/applying for specialty training here. Have not heard back yet but it’s out of the way :thumbs:

Last but not least (at all): passed my Australian citizenship exam!!! :clapping: I’ll officially become a citizen in a few months but all of the red tapes have been cut. Hooray!!!

Have not been taking photos much but I’ll catch up on the weeks slowly :) missed you all! :inlove:

This was an impression accidentally made by a patient who put way too much moisturiser before seeing me for her annual skin check :lmao:

No edit apart from her helping me cover the light reflection on the bed so I could get a good picture :lmao:
View attachment 187872
What Eva said!!! We have missed you! Congratulations on becoming an Aussie!! Looking forward to seeing more images!

Yes :clapping: neither were great options but the current president is all the atrocious names you shouldn’t say out aloud and then some and needs to go back to the deep hole he came from :D if you’re picking up what I’m putting down :D
Oh, I'm picking up what you're putting down, all right. Sounds very similar to what we just went through.

Week 41
So many good things happened which left me exhausted and took most of my awaken time these past couple of months. I think I’m on the other side now so hopefully back to posting every week!

I restarted my training (the one I was initially going to Sydney for) which is very exciting. Should finish it by June/July next year and will finally stop having to go every single week, even though we’ll probably continue going often to spend time with Mark’s dad and stepmum anyway, but weekends only.

I had an interview with the Australian Medical Council to volunteer for a position in a committee that’s supposed to give support to overseas-trained doctors that want to go through the steps to validating their diplomas/applying for specialty training here. Have not heard back yet but it’s out of the way :thumbs:

Last but not least (at all): passed my Australian citizenship exam!!! :clapping: I’ll officially become a citizen in a few months but all of the red tapes have been cut. Hooray!!!

Have not been taking photos much but I’ll catch up on the weeks slowly :) missed you all! :inlove:

This was an impression accidentally made by a patient who put way too much moisturiser before seeing me for her annual skin check :lmao:

No edit apart from her helping me cover the light reflection on the bed so I could get a good picture :lmao:
View attachment 187872
So I used the laugh emoji on this post for the photo... :D But the love emoji would be appropriate for the rest of the post :inlove:. So glad you're back, and hip-hip-hoooray!!! for all the wonderful accomplishments and milestones in your life! Well, I'm glad you got those out of the way so you can focus more time here. ;) :mobibabe:

Week 42
With a special mention to sinnerjohn who loves Xmas!!! :lmao: It’s been shockingly up since the first week of November!
My first proper Christmas tree ever! No more cats or babies in the house to destroy it!

No edit
View attachment 187873
It's lovely!!! :inlove: I used to love decorating for Christmas.... I suppose I could get some fake garlands and string them around inside my tiny. Might be kinda fun & festive.

Week 46
Who says miracles can’t happen!
Finally have myself a white Christmas after all!
Except it’s Boxing Day
And it’s fog
Meaning it’s going to be uber hot today
But
I’m in the air conditioner
And that what matters :lol:
Hope you had a lovely Christmas, whether you celebrate/like it or not!
Auto editing in native camera
FB70EA99-2032-4A5A-BACA-F60A7D72D815.jpeg

Week 47
So this was our lead up to Christmas…
Lots of food in the house, fortunately (we were going to host)
Upside is I was so psychologically prepared for a minor disaster this year after 3 failed or partially failed christmasses that I think if everything went smoothly I would feel something was wrong somehow :D
We’re all fine and it was just another bad cold for me. Mark was almost asymptomatic this time after getting super sick with the first flavour and Joana only had a runny nose for 1 day again. All should be feeling good enough today so we can at least go outdoors if we feel like it.
No edit
516B1895-0851-4EF0-AB0E-FB00F5317E68.jpeg

Week 47
Upside is I was so psychologically prepared for a minor disaster this year after 3 failed or partially failed christmasses that I think if everything went smoothly I would feel something was wrong somehow :D
We’re all fine and it was just another bad cold for me. Mark was almost asymptomatic this time after getting super sick with the first flavour and Joana only had a runny nose for 1 day again. All should be feeling good enough today so we can at least go outdoors if we feel like it.
No edit
View attachment 188436
I know it’s goofy but someday this will be a treasured family photo. I love it!

Week 47
No edit
View attachment 188436
Well I suppose all this is teaching you to be a pro at “going with the flow”?

Week 52
I won the photography competition for the federal member of Newcastle and my photo is in every letter box in the city :inlove: pretty sure I posted this photo here back in June.
Hope you have a safe New Year’s Eve and a lovely 2023!
No edit
559FBF7B-7854-4961-ADEB-90D774284CD1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom