• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Mobi52 Younger’s Project 52 - 2019

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
That’s so sweet :inlove: thank you!
I love being here! I might even post some bons photos every now and then, I just don’t want to compromise with one a day.
Happy new year! :)

I added it! I’m so excited that you are not going away completely. It wouldn’t be the same without you!
Hear, hear! Have to see the little one grow up!

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 1
In Sydney with Mark and Joana. Mark had to come to paint his mom’s house, since she just went to a nursing home and will need to sell. While he works, me and Joana tour around :D
Snapseed, Pixlr, SKRWT
View attachment 118752
Love the POV on this fabulous image Juliana. Looking forward to seeing some more of Sydney. Shame about Mark’s mum though. My mum resisted going into a home, but once she was there she was the happiest I’ve ever seen her.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Love the POV on this fabulous image Juliana. Looking forward to seeing some more of Sydney. Shame about Mark’s mum though. My mum resisted going into a home, but once she was there she was the happiest I’ve ever seen her.
That’s good! At least she enjoyed! I don’t think Mark’s is noticing a lot of difference, to be honest... I thought she would resist a lot, but it has been a smooth ride so far. She’s been there for almost a month now.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Week 1
In Sydney with Mark and Joana. Mark had to come to paint his mom’s house, since she just went to a nursing home and will need to sell. While he works, me and Joana tour around :D
Snapseed, Pixlr, SKRWT
View attachment 118752
Such a great composition! I love the window panes that frame it, but then those locks break up the symmetry in a perfect way.