• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi52 Younger’s Project 52 - 2019

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Week 3
Feline encounter
Joana: the last one to blink will get all the milk
Snapseed, Pixlr, Enlight
210FDA90-2DC4-4C76-94C3-5550B7889BD4.jpeg

Taken with frontal camera while trying not to drop Joana nor let Benny, the cat, do something inappropriate. Quality could be better, but not the moment!

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 3
Feline encounter
Snapseed, Pixlr, Enlight
View attachment 119382
Taken with frontal camera while trying not to drop Joana nor let Benny, the cat, do something inappropriate. Quality could be better, but not the moment!
Oh man, that is just special!!!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Week 3
Feline encounter
Snapseed, Pixlr, Enlight
View attachment 119382
I love this image, so sweet!! Did you get another cat or does Benny belong to someone else?