• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi52 Younger’s Project 52 - 2019

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
So adorable... I bet they become fast friends. :inlove:
Well, every time I go there with Joana, Benny comes greet me from the highest place he can jump on so he can reach me with his nose. And it’s not to ask about my day :D

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Week 4
This scared me to death, I’m sorry if anyone has something similar at home. A big country house, at night (we went there for dinner), low light because it was the babies’ bed time (Joana and another baby were there sleeping), and I run into this doll in the hallway.

Snapseed, Pixlr
7AD11460-8078-425F-B8BA-CCC525B1377E.jpeg

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Week 4
This scared me to death, I’m sorry if anyone has something similar at home. A big country house, at night (we went there for dinner), low light because it was the babies’ bed time (Joana and another baby were there sleeping), and I run into this doll in the hallway.

Snapseed, Pixlr
View attachment 119711
YAY it seems like a hundred years since you've posted a picture ;)
But great b/w and weird that dolls have this effect on us isn't it.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 4

Snapseed, Pixlr
View attachment 119711
I LOVE this! And yes, it’s far too long since we’ve seen a photo from you - it must be at least 6 days!!!! :lol: This is such an atmospheric image. Brilliant bit of lighting too. Could you make it true black and white and post it in the challenge? Pleeeeeease.:D<- the same cheesy grin I use on Sandra when I want the same from her!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Week 4

Snapseed, Pixlr
View attachment 119711
Very creepy indeed!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Week 4

Snapseed, Pixlr
View attachment 119711
Awwwwwwe-some. What a great image!!! Your edit is perfection. :inlove:

My mom had a couple of these dolls, but she’s gotten rid of them since my acquisition of a mobile camera, otherwise I’d have a bunch of similar stuff in my camera roll. :sneaky: (I’m a huge Stephen King and Twilight Zone fan, sooooooo.... :whistle:)

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 4

Snapseed, Pixlr
View attachment 119711
Oooo, spooky. Like those horror movies. :confused:

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
I LOVE this! And yes, it’s far too long since we’ve seen a photo from you - it must be at least 6 days!!!! :lol: This is such an atmospheric image. Brilliant bit of lighting too. Could you make it true black and white and post it in the challenge? Pleeeeeease.:D<- the same cheesy grin I use on Sandra when I want the same from her!
Ha, I know, so much happens in 6 days! :D
Haha, well, since you’re asking so nicely... ;)

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Awwwwwwe-some. What a great image!!! Your edit is perfection. :inlove:

My mom had a couple of these dolls, but she’s gotten rid of them since my acquisition of a mobile camera, otherwise I’d have a bunch of similar stuff in my camera roll. :sneaky: (I’m a huge Stephen King and Twilight Zone fan, sooooooo.... :whistle:)
That makes two of us, I love them and good horror movies in general. However, now that I’m so grown up, it has to be fairly “realistic” to get me going (going all the way to the end of the movie without sleeping or leaving)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
That makes two of us, I love them and good horror movies in general. However, now that I’m so grown up, it has to be fairly “realistic” to get me going (going all the way to the end of the movie without sleeping or leaving)
Yes I've seen Annabelle, I'm a horror movie fan :alien:
I can read horror a la Stephen King, but I can’t watch horror movies (I’ve never seen any of the Halloween movies, or Nightmare on Elm Street, the Chuckies, etc.)