• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi52 Younger’s Project 52 - 2019

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Week 7
Taken with portrait mode (natural light) and edited with Vinci
75DE0345-3FAE-47D7-B74E-C6448D727A94.jpeg

I have been a bit silent lately because I’m full of tasks and also getting ready to go to Rio de Janeiro in a week!!! Yaaaay!!! We’re going to spend 1 month there and introduce not so little anymore Joana to friends and family, besides enjoy what will be possible of carnaval!!! I’ll share photos here, of course ;) they will all probably come from my old iPhone 5c (not taking expensive toys to Brazil, unfortunately... not brave enough).

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Week 7
View attachment 120847
I have been a bit silent lately because I’m full of tasks and also getting ready to go to Rio de Janeiro in a week!!! Yaaaay!!! We’re going to spend 1 month there and introduce not so little anymore Joana to friends and family, besides enjoy what will be possible of carnaval!!! I’ll share photos here, of course ;) they will all probably come from my old iPhone 5c (not taking expensive toys to Brazil, unfortunately... not brave enough).
Oooh, can’t wait!:D

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Week 7
View attachment 120847
Hope you have a great time and take LOTS of photos !!

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Week 8
A little glamour :lol:
Snapseed, SKRWT, Pixlr, LensLight
A8CF2139-9C64-4C32-B369-F98DE9112EBF.jpeg

Decided to post it today since this Friday I’ll be on a plane to the other side of the world, literally. I’ll probably have lots of photos from Brazil, I might need help creating a new personal thread where I can put my travel photos. I remember I created my first 365, but couldn’t do it this time, the fairies had to interfere. I’ll be contacting them again soon :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Week 7
View attachment 120847
Love this photo.
Oh, have a wonderful month in Rio! How exciting. :D