Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

134/365
No edit
It was, unfortunately, closed
1E77AC63-4A84-4AA1-B827-33B81741BB7A.jpeg

Is this the dark side of the moon?
Glad you can see the craters too, not only in my imagination :D
Seriously though, I don’t even hope to get those amazing shots of the moon, just an image that people can identify what’s on it instead of a shiny round blob. Today it looked like the Cheshire Cat but still came out as a round blob

Glad you can see the craters too, not only in my imagination :D
Seriously though, I don’t even hope to get those amazing shots of the moon, just an image that people can identify what’s on it instead of a shiny round blob. Today it looked like the Cheshire Cat but still came out as a round blob
I feel your pain. I'd say you need a device with a super-zoom like the Samsung S21 or a Huawei P series and maybe a filter or an extra lens or something, but seriously just don't bother, its beyond us mere mortals :D

138/365
Another blue sky with interesting clouds. Cold as hell frozen over, nothing particularly exciting for our friends in the northern hemisphere, of course. But it was 6oC this morning and it’s not even winter yet!
Fine
DCDCC499-1B50-4C43-80FF-DA73C8746495.jpeg

138/365
Another blue sky with interesting clouds. Cold as hell frozen over, nothing particularly exciting for our friends in the northern hemisphere, of course. But it was 6oC this morning and it’s not even winter yet!
Fine
View attachment 167296
I think those clouds are a sign of rain on it’s way. 6 degrees - I know it’s low for you down under, but that’s the same temperature I had here when I got up. It was in the middle of the night though :D

Beautiful photo. Great perspective

I think those clouds are a sign of rain on it’s way. 6 degrees - I know it’s low for you down under, but that’s the same temperature I had here when I got up. It was in the middle of the night though :D

Beautiful photo. Great perspective
No rain, just cold :D
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom