Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

197/365
Good ol’ Snapseed
83CA12DE-2C5B-4BBF-9E5B-052722FDFDD1.jpeg

204/365
Mitosis
Hipstamatic
P.S.: I have so much trouble saving my edits in Hipstamatic :alien: I guess I need to watch a tutorial. I had to take a screenshot of the photo because it wouldn’t let me save and I’ve been doing this for longer than I can afford!
64F44A5E-946D-4387-9A4C-96CFBB5B0CBB.jpeg

204/365
Mitosis
Hipstamatic
P.S.: I have so much trouble saving my edits in Hipstamatic :alien: I guess I need to watch a tutorial. I had to take a screenshot of the photo because it wouldn’t let me save and I’ve been doing this for longer than I can afford!
View attachment 169138
Juliana, after you’ve taken the photo open it . Press down on the image and you’ll come up with a menu where you can choose “copy effect” then if choose another image, press down and “paste effect”. The only other option is to create a new favourite combo by opening the combos menu after you’ve taken the photo and pressing on the “new combo”, the lens, film , flash etc should be imbedded just type in a new name. Hope this helps

Juliana, after you’ve taken the photo open it . Press down on the image and you’ll come up with a menu where you can choose “copy effect” then if choose another image, press down and “paste effect”. The only other option is to create a new favourite combo by opening the combos menu after you’ve taken the photo and pressing on the “new combo”, the lens, film , flash etc should be imbedded just type in a new name. Hope this helps
Thanks! I do it the second way you explained but it rarely saves :( I don’t know where the problem is. I’ll try doing it the first way and see what happens.

Thanks! I do it the second way you explained but it rarely saves :( I don’t know where the problem is. I’ll try doing it the first way and see what happens.
The copy and paste one, after pressing down should work. The second method…
29413950-AA95-4BD1-974E-A80A50DAF3E2.png
press on the +
1E85EB63-7438-48C8-96A3-4F25F0883E06.png
your lens, films etc should be already there just press “save”
D7AE6736-36FE-4517-8EA5-3D7F82F702FC.png
you can add a title… then hit save. Apologies for messing your feed

The copy and paste one, after pressing down should work. The second method…View attachment 169141press on the +View attachment 169142your lens, films etc should be already there just press “save”View attachment 169143you can add a title… then hit save. Apologies for messing your feed
Not at all! Thanks a lot!
That’s what I do, it doesn’t work every time with me. I mean, I can create and save a combination, but then I apply it to a particular photo and that’s when it doesn’t save. So I have dozens of combinations but don’t get the opportunity to use/save them on most photos.

That’s what I do, it doesn’t work every time with me. I mean, I can create and save a combination, but then I apply it to a particular photo and that’s when it doesn’t save. So I have dozens of combinations but don’t get the opportunity to use/save them on most photos.
I’m more into the HipstaX these days which is fairly straight forward

I’ve never heard of this problem before. How annoying!

Back
Top Bottom