Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you!
HOW COME YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT GREY’S ANATOMY IS?? o_O
Confession: I am the only one I know that has never seen Gray’s Anatomy. I also never saw The Titantic. :rolleyes:
i will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good vibes.

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Confession: I am the only one I know that has never seen Gray’s Anatomy. I also never saw The Titantic. :rolleyes:
i will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good vibes.
Thank you!
I saw Titanic with a friend of mine when it was released but didn’t think anything of it. When the lights went on he was crying his heart out and I was glad it was over :whistle:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Well..............I've never seen Grey's Anatomy either :lol:
I went to the cinema to see Titanic when it was released and it was packed and we ended up right near the front. I thought I was seasick and drowning with the cast :eek:
I realised why no one ever sits in those front rows :barf:
Hope all goes well tomorrow, or is it already tomorrow :whistle:

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you!
HOW COME YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT GREY’S ANATOMY IS?? o_O
Aha, I know GA even too well :rolleyes: When I was in hospital for several months in 2014 I watched every episode and when I finally got released I stremed every season I could find. But after a while I had no channel who offered it. I even thought of buying DVDs. A clear case of self therapy ;)

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Aha, I know GA even too well :rolleyes: When I was in hospital for several months in 2014 I watched every episode and when I finally got released I stremed every season I could find. But after a while I had no channel who offered it. I even thought of buying DVDs. A clear case of self therapy ;)
Most recent seasons are on Disney+
Just saying :D

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
335/365
Not sure it’s the right show to be watching the day before my surgery :lol:
No edit
View attachment 173770
Be nice to your anesthesiologist. We'll see you after.

(It's too bad one can't capture images coming out from under anesthesia. It could be a new art form.)

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
336/365
When you arrive at the hospital and you see the patients you referred to your surgeon waiting alongside you too :lol: good thing is they’re elderly (the ones I referred, not all in the waiting room) and we’re all wearing masks and focused on our own upcoming procedures, so no opportunity for chit chatting.
No edit
6E640831-5581-49C2-925D-080AB287B104.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
336/365
When you arrive at the hospital and you see the patients you referred to your surgeon waiting alongside you too :lol: good thing is they’re elderly (the ones I referred, not all in the waiting room) and we’re all wearing masks and focused on our own upcoming procedures, so no opportunity for chit chatting.
No edit
View attachment 173787
You don’t want to be chit-chatting in any doctor’s waiting room. It always makes me laugh when I see two people who know each other at the doctor’s. When one asks the other how they are, and they respond that they’re fine, I always want to ask “So why are you here then?”.:lmao: Or worse, someone asks the other why they’re at the doctors - awkward if it’s something to do with their nether regions!:lmao:

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
339/365
Happy to be home e en though the days are quite boring since I can barely move yet. Not a lot of creativity or opportunities for photos, but I’ll try!
This is a pair of undies getting ready for mischief, it seems
No edit
53053729-F7B7-49A1-8824-33899A6787B8.jpeg