Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

17/365
Recurring theme, it’s the weekend
SimplyBW
1610861214111.jpeg

20/365
It’s cloudy and with a chilly breeze here, sinnerjohn, but still nice enough to go for a walk at the beach. I got this $2 bag for Joana and we took it with us so she could collect shells (instead of having me fill my hands or my pockets with them) and she LOVED it! “My bag!” :inlove:
Hipstamatic
E0430382-DECC-4DE1-9E65-4C14966DB857.jpeg

20/365
It’s cloudy and with a chilly breeze here, sinnerjohn, but still nice enough to go for a walk at the beach. I got this $2 bag for Joana and we took it with us so she could collect shells (instead of having me fill my hands or my pockets with them) and she LOVED it! “My bag!” :inlove:
Hipstamatic
View attachment 163905
Lovely summery image, thanks for providing the weather report from down under :D

20/365
Hipstamatic
View attachment 163905
Adorable.:inlove:

20/365
Hipstamatic
View attachment 163905
Ahhh, sigh.... smile of the day!

20/365
Hipstamatic
View attachment 163905
Oh heck, so cute marching along.

20/365
Hipstamatic
View attachment 163905

This priceless image has been nominated IoTM January :inlove:

23/365
After trying and trying to freaking save an edit I made on Hipstamatic and failing every time, I decided to give up and do this in PsCamera.
Btw, does anyone know why it does that sometimes? It’s happened before and it’s so frustrating!!

36A8A87D-6AF7-4306-9530-1395CE3DBAB7.jpeg

P.S.: or perhaps I’m being punished because of the good weather? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom