Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

23/365
After trying and trying to freaking save an edit I made on Hipstamatic and failing every time, I decided to give up and do this in PsCamera.
Btw, does anyone know why it does that sometimes? It’s happened before and it’s so frustrating!!

View attachment 163980

P.S.: or perhaps I’m being punished because of the good weather? :D
I’m glad he bypassed Sydney

23/365
After trying and trying to freaking save an edit I made on Hipstamatic and failing every time, I decided to give up and do this in PsCamera.
Btw, does anyone know why it does that sometimes? It’s happened before and it’s so frustrating!!

View attachment 163980

P.S.: or perhaps I’m being punished because of the good weather? :D
Hipsta does it to me too. No idea why.

24/365
Joana’s birthday is not until august, but I couldn’t resist getting her her first camera :inlove: It’s a good enough one even for adults, and it prints! In black and white but, hey
Now I only have to be strong and keep it stashed in the wardrobe for 6.5 months. However, this will not be hard because I already got into the habit of buying things that I really like throughout the year for special occasions and it’s a way of not forgetting to buy what I want and not buying too much (because I remember what I wanted to buy in the first place after I already bought something that I didn’t want so much, you get it :lol:)
No edit
24003CA1-B708-4773-BC2B-7277EF9B1DBE.jpeg

24/365
Joana’s birthday is not until august, but I couldn’t resist getting her her first camera :inlove: It’s a good enough one even for adults, and it prints! In black and white but, hey
Now I only have to be strong and keep it stashed in the wardrobe for 6.5 months. However, this will not be hard because I already got into the habit of buying things that I really like throughout the year for special occasions and it’s a way of not forgetting to buy what I want and not buying too much (because I remember what I wanted to buy in the first place after I already bought something that I didn’t want so much, you get it :lol:)
No edit
View attachment 164037
I’m sure she will love it :inlove: You should build a good supply of printing media too... She’s gonna shoot a lot I guess.
When I was a kid my Mum had hidden gifts for common occasions in a shelf high up in one of wardrobes. She didn’t think we knew about it, but I was often there checking up everything. I then got down from the chair and closed the door. Never told my siblings about my findings

24/365
No edit
View attachment 164037
Looks really neat.. I’m sure she’ll have fun with it

I’m sure she will love it :inlove: You should build a good supply of printing media too... She’s gonna shoot a lot I guess.
When I was a kid my Mum had hidden gifts for common occasions in a shelf high up in one of wardrobes. She didn’t think we knew about it, but I was often there checking up everything. I then got down from the chair and closed the door. Never told my siblings about my findings
Lovely memories :inlove:

26/365
Spending the controversial holiday at... the beach
Taken with NOMO
View attachment 164122
Great capture, I did subscribe to NOMO when it was first released but I let it drop. The “cameras” were quite good. I did a holiday in Bali where I used it exclusively. Close to 40C down south of Sydney at Stanwell park

Great capture, I did subscribe to NOMO when it was first released but I let it drop. The “cameras” were quite good. I did a holiday in Bali where I used it exclusively. Close to 40C down south of Sydney at Stanwell park
Thanks :) I only have the free version, so very limited options but still quite good!
I know, horribly hot here too! Instagram said it was 37oC, but when we got in the car the car said 42oC :eek:

NOMO subs seem very expensive Geek1956 Kevin, like younger Juliana I have the free version. I have been tempted but not sure its really worth it. But one of the few Hipsta like apps available for poor old Android.
I think FIMO is a much better deal i.e. you can purchase the camera's individually.
I totally agree John I’m a big FIMO fan, I only subscribed to NOMo for the year then moved on

Back
Top Bottom