Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

61/365
Joana stayed in hospital overnight due to gastro :zip: This was me leaving the hospital early to have a shower, while Mark stayed with her before going to work.
No edit
View attachment 165176
Nice photo. Poor girl. Gastro... I've had enough gastro to know that it sucks. But I hope she'll get help with her problems :inlove:

Nice photo. Poor girl. Gastro... I've had enough gastro to know that it sucks. But I hope she'll get help with her problems :inlove:
Hope she gets better soon.

Oh no! Poor Joana. And poor you two. I hope she’s alright. Is she?
She’s better, thanks everyone. The doctor let us leave the hospital after lunch and she’s being monitored from a distance (hospital at home kinda program). When she got home she was a bit more interested in eating and drinking, improving slowly :) Now only a few more days of loose :poo: and she’ll be 100%!

She’s better, thanks everyone. The doctor let us leave the hospital after lunch and she’s being monitored from a distance (hospital at home kinda program). When she got home she was a bit more interested in eating and drinking, improving slowly :) Now only a few more days of loose :poo: and she’ll be 100%!
Thanks for that extra detail :lmao:

62/365
Because you care
Pixlr
6090ACCB-707F-4E3F-BE16-F9ACE44ACDE2.jpeg

70/365
I started working one more day per week so now I only have one or two free days per month! Of course I still have the weekends, but can’t get anything done, even worse when Mark is working (he works every second weekend). So trying to get into a new rhythm...
Hipstamatic
8EF29316-87A1-4889-88A7-99F3E052F1E3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom