Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

Of course it’s all upside down downunder... ;););)
Well, it depends on your point of view... for me it’s pretty much the same position as always, coming from Brazil! The “white Christmas” thing is the odd look for us :D
Even though I wouldn’t mind spending at least one Christmas in the snow when this is all over. The closest I got was when I lived in Portugal, but I lived in Lisbon so no snow for me yet!

85/365
RNI films
EE2A3853-9714-464A-87D3-B22F569098E4.jpeg

Well, it depends on your point of view... for me it’s pretty much the same position as always, coming from Brazil! The “white Christmas” thing is the odd look for us :D
Even though I wouldn’t mind spending at least one Christmas in the snow when this is all over. The closest I got was when I lived in Portugal, but I lived in Lisbon so no snow for me yet!
I live in Central New York, we average 100 inches (2.54meters) of snow a year. Still many years we don’t have a white Christmas. It mostly snows January and February.

24/365
Joana’s birthday is not until august, but I couldn’t resist getting her her first camera :inlove: It’s a good enough one even for adults, and it prints! In black and white but, hey
Now I only have to be strong and keep it stashed in the wardrobe for 6.5 months. However, this will not be hard because I already got into the habit of buying things that I really like throughout the year for special occasions and it’s a way of not forgetting to buy what I want and not buying too much (because I remember what I wanted to buy in the first place after I already bought something that I didn’t want so much, you get it :lol:)
No edit
View attachment 164037
Did you get her both? I’d go for the bunny ears. :) Print? B/w? Like a Polaroid? Or just on paper? Why no colour? Does it shoot in colour?

Did you get her both? I’d go for the bunny ears. :) Print? B/w? Like a Polaroid? Or just on paper? Why no colour? Does it shoot in colour?
It shoots in colour and you can store it in a memory card and print all colours. But the camera itself prints like a Polaroid, but it’s just a roll of paper and only black and white :)

Cool! And bunny or stag?
I don’t remember now :lmao: But I have a feeling it’s bunny? I think it’s pink.
I try to avoid pink/blue stuff as much as possible because I hate the stereotypes that are in everything! There were a few other models that were not blue nor pink, but the quality of the camera was inferior, so I surrendered to the gender stereotyped camera :lol: and since I’m writing all this, it’s because it’s almost certain I got her the pink bunny one :lmao::lmao:
I miss visiting Germany and seeing all the cool stuff you’ve got there. Once the world is safer I’ll enjoy a few days there again :)

I don’t remember now :lmao: But I have a feeling it’s bunny? I think it’s pink.
I try to avoid pink/blue stuff as much as possible because I hate the stereotypes that are in everything! There were a few other models that were not blue nor pink, but the quality of the camera was inferior, so I surrendered to the gender stereotyped camera :lol: and since I’m writing all this, it’s because it’s almost certain I got her the pink bunny one :lmao::lmao:
I miss visiting Germany and seeing all the cool stuff you’ve got there. Once the world is safer I’ll enjoy a few days there again :)
Same to me with England! :)
And the it could be the bunny as it’s mintgreen :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom