Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

Yep
Good set of eyes :D
Well, let's just say I have the same shoe taste as you :D
PhotoRoom_20210401_081820.png

91/365
I’m checking the day of the year on a website and it seems I haven’t lost count - yet. But I’m pretty sure it’s not far away :D
SimplyBW
View attachment 165982
I know how it is... Doesn't make it easier that we have different time zones. I have day 91 too now. Does this mean you still are having April 1st? We changed to summer time setting last weekend which makes it even more complicated :D

91/365
I’m checking the day of the year on a website and it seems I haven’t lost count - yet. But I’m pretty sure it’s not far away :D
SimplyBW
View attachment 165982
In Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay 3.457.480 inhabitants, so if kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

92/365
The day barely started and this is what happens in the loo... yesterday she decided to bring onions from the kitchen and spread them all on the floor while I was taking care of my business... oh dear
Joana selected the settings in the camera and the photo came out blurry like that. I have zero idea of what she did, nor will I ever be able to reproduce it. I only pressed the button :D No other edit
6C43F7DB-1C23-4211-8ACD-872BB0727DDD.jpeg

And this is not pet food. We have no pets. This is her cereal, 2 minutes after I washed my hands after leaving the toilet... no rest for the wicked!
61576348-DCC8-453C-8280-501BFEF0E535.jpeg

In Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay 3.457.480 inhabitants, so if kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Or the kangaroos could just take up citizenship and vote themselves into office.

That’s very Orwellian (“Animal farm”)

some kangaroos are more equal than others ?

Four legs good, two legs better

If not better, they would probably do the same job as humans are doing!
I knew those kangaroos were shady characters......

92/365
The day barely started and this is what happens in the loo... yesterday she decided to bring onions from the kitchen and spread them all on the floor while I was taking care of my business... oh dear
Joana selected the settings in the camera and the photo came out blurry like that. I have zero idea of what she did, nor will I ever be able to reproduce it. I only pressed the button :D No other edit
View attachment 165999

And this is not pet food. We have no pets. This is her cereal, 2 minutes after I washed my hands after leaving the toilet... no rest for the wicked!
View attachment 166000
Two of my three grandbabies went through periods of being kitties. One was a puppydog for a while but found purring much more satisfying than barking. I see now we were lucky not to have to feed them.

Back
Top Bottom