Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

96/365
We have been adopted (by the neighbour’s cat)
Fine
View attachment 166106
Haha - our first cat just moved in here after having studied us from some distance a couple of weeks. We could see her sitting on a large stone block about 100 meters away. Then she started coming to our doorstep and a few weeks later she was sleeping in our bed :rolleyes: The funny thing is that I am afraid of cats:D

Haha - our first cat just moved in here after having studied us from some distance a couple of weeks. We could see her sitting on a large stone block about 100 meters away. Then she started coming to our doorstep and a few weeks later she was sleeping in our bed :rolleyes: The funny thing is that I am afraid of cats:D
This cat likes you and will protect you from mice and other ferocious creatures.

This cat likes you and will protect you from mice and other ferocious creatures.
Well, we’ve had several cats but they have all been killed. Not by me, but by young drivers who love driving at fast speed on rural roads. When the last one was killed some years ago we agreed it was our last one. Mice are cute but can be driven away with peppermint - works better than cats :D

97/365
My name is Willow
FullSpecturm
EEE1E996-98D1-483D-935C-195D0095B686.jpeg

Last edited:
98/365
Waiting with ‘da oldies’ for my covid vaccine :) Hopefully I won’t have any reaction!
No edit
View attachment 166154
Good luck :thumbs: Linus didn't get any reaction. He got the Pfizer vaccine. One thing bothers me in this photo. Whyare this queuing people standing so close to each other. OK, they're going to get the vaccine but that doesn't protect until after two weeks I thought:eek:

Good luck :thumbs: Linus didn't get any reaction. He got the Pfizer vaccine. One thing bothers me in this photo. Whyare this queuing people standing so close to each other. OK, they're going to get the vaccine but that doesn't protect until after two weeks I thought:eek:
I got my second Pfizer shot two days ago, and the difference in maintaining distance between the first and second shot was obvious. I kept the six feet distance, and the lady two in front of me did, but everyone else was close. At least everyone was wearing masks in my queue!

I got my second Pfizer shot two days ago, and the difference in maintaining distance between the first and second shot was obvious. I kept the six feet distance, and the lady two in front of me did, but everyone else was close. At least everyone was wearing masks in my queue!
No cases whatsoever in my city and none for many weeks in the whole state :) And just a handful in the country. At the moment there’s no government recommendation to use masks anywhere and even us medical professionals don’t need to use masks at work anymore, due to lack of cases. So the worst thing one can give each other here due to proximity at the moment is scabies or lice :lmao:
However, pretty much everywhere else you go people are keeping a safe (1.5 metres) distance, so it was probably the excitement and/or the trying to keep up with the nurse who was bossing us around at the door!

P.S.: 15h post vaccination and I’m completely fine :)

99/365
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on”

:) :inlove:
Snapseed
View attachment 166168
She’s a cutie

No cases whatsoever in my city and none for many weeks in the whole state :) And just a handful in the country. At the moment there’s no government recommendation to use masks anywhere and even us medical professionals don’t need to use masks at work anymore, due to lack of cases. So the worst thing one can give each other here due to proximity at the moment is scabies or lice :lmao:
However, pretty much everywhere else you go people are keeping a safe (1.5 metres) distance, so it was probably the excitement and/or the trying to keep up with the nurse who was bossing us around at the door!

P.S.: 15h post vaccination and I’m completely fine :)
We’ve all (at my medical centre) had the AZ. Bit of a headache and light nausea for a couple of days then nothing. I was a bit scared bcs I’ve never had a flu shot, no vax since I was a girl . . . Seems I’m not the delicate little flower I thought I was :lmao:

Lovely (and clever).
And the only times I get a bit ’over’ living on the side of Au no one’s ever heard of is when I look at the exhibitions that don’t make it across the desert :(
That’s not fair :( maybe because not too many people to visit no not worth the transport, right?

Back
Top Bottom