Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

101/365
A day out
RNI films
012BF86A-BE68-4CE2-A262-7D891FF4A7F9.jpeg

102/365
So I’ve officially become the cat lady :hearteyecat: this is the very first time I’ve seen this cat, who was hanging about in the parking lot at Joana’s daycare. Came to say hello, and I had absolutely no food to offer! Also very happily started to dig a hole and do a fresh poop in front of me :lol: so I assumed I’ve been made part of its family
RNI films
DAA8D006-C45F-4CC0-9136-AB1F3E3B80F6.jpeg

104/365
A chicken fast-food chain here takes eggs to hatch at daycare for 2 weeks every year. The children love them, all I’ve seeing the chickens hatching, playing with the little chickens. I think it’s pretty cool, however, every time I think about their destiny it makes me feel a bit uneasy :confused: I don’t want to be around when Joana understands that the chicken on her plate is the same chicken she plays with!
Pixlr
F41C602E-19E5-42F7-B90A-94759EEFC22C.jpeg

104/365
A chicken fast-food chain here takes eggs to hatch at daycare for 2 weeks every year. The children love them, all I’ve seeing the chickens hatching, playing with the little chickens. I think it’s pretty cool, however, every time I think about their destiny it makes me feel a bit uneasy :confused: I don’t want to be around when Joana understands that the chicken on her plate is the same chicken she plays with!
Pixlr
View attachment 166295
One of life's harsher lessons.

I discovered the #notmycat hashtag :lmao:

My Parents Started Feeding A Stray Kitten A Couple Weeks Ago. This Was Their Front Porch Today

This took me back.
Many years ago I went to Lanzarote for a holiday with my then girlfriend. We stayed in a ground floor apartment in a modern block and we were told on arrival 'Do not feed the stray cats'.
So a few days and many beers later I woke up and opened the curtains, those really heavy thick curtains you get in hot countries to keep the sunlight out where you don't even realise its daylight. There sat a sorrowful looking cat looking at me with its big eyes (pre Shrek but you get the idea). I thought it wouldn't hurt to give a a bit of ham that was in the fridge and it seemed really grateful.
Maybe a couple of hours later my girlfriend and I were ready to hit the beach and I fully pulled back the curtain to go out and yes you guessed it, there were 30 cats all looking at me!! So that's why they said don't feed the stray cats.
It was a little nightmarish actually as some were missing limbs and eyes, not a pretty sight :eek:
I think we closed the curtains and stayed in for a while :lmao:

How do you like your w/machine? I have a much older Miele front loader and love it
It’s 10+ years old (it was Mark’s, then 3-4 different people used it at different times when we moved in together and now it’s been back in the family for the past 2 years). Washes all very well and never had a problem!

It’s 10+ years old (it was Mark’s, then 3-4 different people used it at different times when we moved in together and now it’s been back in the family for the past 2 years). Washes all very well and never had a problem!
Even better if it’s been moved around ! Mine is 11years old - must be just a different model. Front::top loader seems to be another ongoing cultural discussion (straight for the jugular of political debate) . For me it’s no contest: you watch the clothes turning and dropping, turning and dropping, and you just know they’re getting a better wash than just swishing around in a top loader :lmao:

Even better if it’s been moved around ! Mine is 11years old - must be just a different model. Front::top loader seems to be another ongoing cultural discussion (straight for the jugular of political debate) . For me it’s no contest: you watch the clothes turning and dropping, turning and dropping, and you just know they’re getting a better wash than just swishing around in a top loader :lmao:
I'm a great fan of front loaders. When I was a kid I used to sit in front of the front loaded ( :D ) machine. It was so fascinating watching the different colours and the water and the bubbles. Oh, those where the days - perhaps I should take up that habit.

Back
Top Bottom